Best monitors for Xbox One X

Discus and support Best monitors for Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it better to have a 4k monitor or tv with 60hz Or a 1080p monitor with 144hz for Xbox One X Games? The size would be 24-27 inches.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SmashBall33, Jan 5, 2019.

1. SmashBall33
    SmashBall33 Guest

Is it better to have a 4k monitor or tv with 60hz

Or a 1080p monitor with 144hz for Xbox One X Games? The size would be 24-27 inches.

:)

SmashBall33, Jan 5, 2019
  2. Zenosos Win User

'One' compatible 27" 1440p @ 120 Hz monitor?

Hi SvendFJ,

From personal experience I prefer a TV over monitors for my console gaming, however, I hope this website helps which provides 15 of the best compatible monitors with Xbox one x and the refresh rate https://www.displayninja.com/best-gaming-monitor-for-ps4-pro-and-xbox-one-x/
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Monitor

I use this one on with my Xbox One S:

https://www.benq.com/en/monitor/stylish/gl2706pq.html

It's a really good 27 inch 2K60 monitor.

My brother uses this one on his Xbox One X:

https://www.asus.com/uk/Monitors/ROG-SWIFT-PG279Q/

It's widely considered to be the best 2K monitor on the market, one of the best g-sync monitors on the market, one of the best 27 inch monitors one of the best overall gaming monitors on the market. But all of that comes at a very high price.

It really depends what you're looking for. Are you after a 1080p g-sync HDR monitor? A decent 4K monitor? A 4K HDR monster of a monitor? A massive screen?
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

which 4K monitor should I use with my xbox one x. I want a 1 ms response time and freesink.

5. Rex.93 Win User

Monitor for Xbox OneX?

6. baltyofgod Win User

Ciao I'd tell you 4k TV from 40 up. But if you have a small space I reckon it would be fine even a 4k monitor
Thema:

1. Best monitors for Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Best monitors

2. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  3. Best video settings to use with new gaming monitor on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best video settings to use with new gaming monitor on Series X: Hi I am using a Xbox Series X and just got a HyperX Armada 27 ([link](https://hyperx.com/products/hyperx-armada-27-gaming-monitor?variant=42751899435165)) - don't worry, only paid $180 for it haha...
  4. Best Monitor for Series X? 4k, HDR, 120hz+ etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Monitor for Series X? 4k, HDR, 120hz+ etc.: Hey all! So I'm looking for a monitor in the 25-28" range that can offer everything I'm looking for. Basically I want a monitor that can support everything that the Series X can do - if there's a...
  5. Which is best for a Series X with a QHD Monitor: Native Resolution or downscaled from 4K?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which is best for a Series X with a QHD Monitor: Native Resolution or downscaled from 4K?: Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me with this as I've done the usual google search circuit as well as on here and I can't get a definitive answer...... Ok here goes: If I'm using a Series X with...
  6. please guide me what is the best monitor xbox series S . its possible for 4k ? give me best...

in XBoX Accessibility
    please guide me what is the best monitor xbox series S . its possible for 4k ? give me best...: please guide me what is the best monitor xbox series S . its possible for 4k ? give me best advice before buying gaming monitor for my xbox series S. thanks 9d6db744-766e-4b5e-8492-110ad669f66f
  7. Best settings/setup for ASUS TUF VG27A monitor with Xbox Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best settings/setup for ASUS TUF VG27A monitor with Xbox Series S?: I am looking for advice for the best way to calibrate or setup my Asus VG27A 1440p monitor with my Xbox series S. I’ve noticed with some games the graphics will appear a little fuzzy. I’ve also...
  8. Best gaming monitor - tv for xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best gaming monitor - tv for xbox series x: I just got a xbox series x for early christmas present only bummer is my old 4k tv only has hdmi 2.0 and the series x need 2.1 for 4k what would be the best monitor or tv for around $500?...
  9. best monitor to use with the xbox series s ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    best monitor to use with the xbox series s ?: Hi , I was wondering what’s the best monitor to use with xbox series s ? Any suggestions ? dea5ef71-9964-4b1a-a0f2-588b3344cb48
  10. What's the best monitor

in XBoX Accessibility
    What's the best monitor: What's the best monitor for Xbox series X curved price range 900-1700 prefer 35 inches and up please any suggestions welcome.. Drop me amazon link thank you acc417d7-2a19-45b5-8e69-1550fb57e14e