best monitor to use with the xbox series s ?

Discus and support best monitor to use with the xbox series s ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi , I was wondering what’s the best monitor to use with xbox series s ? Any suggestions ? dea5ef71-9964-4b1a-a0f2-588b3344cb48 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jean-Michel Desjardins, Nov 11, 2022.

1. best monitor to use with the xbox series s ?

Hi ,

I was wondering what’s the best monitor to use with xbox series s ? Any suggestions ?

:)

Jean-Michel Desjardins, Nov 11, 2022
  2. Jean-Michel Desjardi Win User

With the hz that a xbox series s can push and the image quality to maximize the fps what’s your recommandations for a good quality and price monitor you can give me a couple option’s
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jean-Michel, it's hard to say because most brands like LG, Samsung, Alieware etc have good products for Gamers, whether to play on console or PC.

Try first to see how much you're willing to spend on a monitor, so it's easier to decide which product to buy.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again. the Series S can reach Performance Target. Up to 120 FPS, however this will also be determined by the type of game that will run on the console.

There are monitors that can reach 244 FPS but I think the values are high.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/consoles/xbox-series...
  5. Jesse E' Win User

What 120hz monitor do I buy for my xbox series s?

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Kindly see a thread for compatible monitors here https://www.wepc.com/gaming-monitor/guide/best-...

And here https://getflink.com/best-monitor-for-xbox-seri...

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S gaming monitor compatibility

Most modern Monitors will work fine on the Xbox One S. Be aware though that while the One S supports 4K, it doesn't play games in 4K. Games on the One S are in 1080P (or lower and then upscaled).

Are you planning on upgrading to a Series X? If so, you should look at these.
Thema:

1. best monitor to use with the xbox series s ? - Similar Threads - best monitor series

2. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  3. Best video settings to use with new gaming monitor on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best video settings to use with new gaming monitor on Series X: Hi I am using a Xbox Series X and just got a HyperX Armada 27 ([link](https://hyperx.com/products/hyperx-armada-27-gaming-monitor?variant=42751899435165)) - don't worry, only paid $180 for it haha...
  4. Best Monitor for Series X? 4k, HDR, 120hz+ etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Monitor for Series X? 4k, HDR, 120hz+ etc.: Hey all! So I'm looking for a monitor in the 25-28" range that can offer everything I'm looking for. Basically I want a monitor that can support everything that the Series X can do - if there's a...
  5. Which is best for a Series X with a QHD Monitor: Native Resolution or downscaled from 4K?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which is best for a Series X with a QHD Monitor: Native Resolution or downscaled from 4K?: Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me with this as I've done the usual google search circuit as well as on here and I can't get a definitive answer...... Ok here goes: If I'm using a Series X with...
  6. please guide me what is the best monitor xbox series S . its possible for 4k ? give me best...

in XBoX Accessibility
    please guide me what is the best monitor xbox series S . its possible for 4k ? give me best...: please guide me what is the best monitor xbox series S . its possible for 4k ? give me best advice before buying gaming monitor for my xbox series S. thanks 9d6db744-766e-4b5e-8492-110ad669f66f
  7. Best settings/setup for ASUS TUF VG27A monitor with Xbox Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best settings/setup for ASUS TUF VG27A monitor with Xbox Series S?: I am looking for advice for the best way to calibrate or setup my Asus VG27A 1440p monitor with my Xbox series S. I’ve noticed with some games the graphics will appear a little fuzzy. I’ve also...
  8. Best gaming monitor - tv for xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best gaming monitor - tv for xbox series x: I just got a xbox series x for early christmas present only bummer is my old 4k tv only has hdmi 2.0 and the series x need 2.1 for 4k what would be the best monitor or tv for around $500?...
  9. What's the best monitor

in XBoX Accessibility
    What's the best monitor: What's the best monitor for Xbox series X curved price range 900-1700 prefer 35 inches and up please any suggestions welcome.. Drop me amazon link thank you acc417d7-2a19-45b5-8e69-1550fb57e14e
  10. Best Gaming Monitor 144hz, 1MS Response for Xbox Series X @ 120HZ

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Gaming Monitor 144hz, 1MS Response for Xbox Series X @ 120HZ: Hi, I hope you can help me as PC World live chat was unable to and had referred me onto yourselves. I am looking to purchase a 144hz, 1MS Response Time monitor. The one I want to purchase needs...