best game to watch in dolby vision

Discus and support best game to watch in dolby vision in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I signed up as an insider a week ago and today I discovered that when I play games my TV automatically set itself to dolby vision. I thought you had to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/satpassion, Jul 10, 2021.

1. best game to watch in dolby vision

I signed up as an insider a week ago and today I discovered that when I play games my TV automatically set itself to dolby vision. I thought you had to wait a month to access games in dolby vision. Instead, today there was this nice surprise.

That's why I wanted to ask you which is the game where dolby vision is most appreciated?

submitted by /u/satpassion
    [link] [comments]

/u/satpassion, Jul 10, 2021
  2. CK4W Win User

Which setting is the better option?

Honestly the Dolby vision would be the best option until more things are supported that utilize the 3k 120hz rate. Dolby vision will definitely increase the quality of games and apps
  3. BUSA1963 Win User

Dolby vision in the Netflix app

I have an LG oled c7 and watch netflix trough webOs .

By doing it this way you should get Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos.

Microsoft will roll out an sofware update for netflix Dolby Vision shortly.

For the moment Dolby Vision is not supported on the Netflix app via Xbox.

I hope they also update the blu ray player shortly because there is much more content available on 4k uhd blu ray.
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Dolby Vision - Blu-ray player app

Without knowing the BluRays your trying to watch there isnt much we can do.

I do know that not all UHD BluRays support Dolby Vision, they all support HDR10 (as its a free to use license) but Dolby Vision costs the movie studios to use. it.

Perhaps look at the back of the UHD box and see if it mentions Dolby Vision, if not its probably only using HDR10.
  5. General Cintron Win User

DOLBY VISION 4K BLU-RAY

I don't want to have to buy a standalone Dolby Vision Player just to watch movies. It was in the works when it was first announced. While it's nice to have Dolby Vision on streaming apps it would be nice to have this feature on physical media too.
  6. MarvinaPerez Win User

How do I make Dolby vision become active on 4 k uhd disc play back even when allow box has been ticked

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem. Follow the instructions below for a solution.

These are the correct steps for configuration, verify them:

Things to keep in mind:
    On Xbox Series X|S, Dolby Vision is available for gaming and media streaming apps.
    On Xbox One X and Xbox One S, Dolby Vision is available only for media streaming applications.

The original Xbox One console does not support Dolby Vision.
    Dolby Vision is not available for Blu-ray media playback.

To enable Dolby Vision, press the Xbox button  to open the guide, then go to Settings > General > TV & display options > Video modes > Allow Dolby Vision.

To enable Dolby Vision, press the Xbox button  to open the guide, then go to Settings > General > TV & display options > Video modes > Allow Dolby Vision for games.
    To check if your display supports Dolby Vision, press the Xbox button  to open the guide, then go to Settings > General > TV & display options > 4K TV details.

For best results, we recommend a direct wired connection from your Xbox to the TV, such as an HDMI cable.
    Note Check with your TV manufacturer for firmware updates and Dolby Vision game compatibility.

If your 4K@120Hz TV supports Dolby Vision games in 4K@60Hz but not 4K@120Hz, follow these instructions for Dolby games

Vision and contact the TV manufacturer.
    Games in Dolby Vision:
    Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and go to Settings > General > TV & display options.
    Set Resolution to 4K.

Set Refresh Rate to 60Hz.
    Play at 120 fps:
    Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and go to Settings > General > TV & display options.
    Set Resolution to 4K.

Set Refresh Rate to 120Hz.
    If your TV has the latest firmware and you experience screen latency or input lag while playing games in Dolby Vision, disable Dolby Vision while playing games and contact the TV manufacturer.

To disable Dolby Vision, press the Xbox button  to open the guide, then go to Settings > General > TV & display options > Video modes > Allow Dolby Vision > Disable.

If your TV or monitor displays a blank screen after enabling Dolby Vision, disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable. If you still see a blank screen, restart your Xbox console:
    Press and hold the Xbox  button on your controller.
    Select Turn off console or Restart console > Restart.

Information source (credits):
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardw...o enable Dolby Vision, press,de video > Allow %20Dolby%20Vision.

I hope I can help you solve it.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
Thema:

best game to watch in dolby vision

1. best game to watch in dolby vision - Similar Threads - best game watch

2. I had to reset my Xbox one and my best friend game shared COD with me. Do I lose that game now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had to reset my Xbox one and my best friend game shared COD with me. Do I lose that game now?: I had to factory reset my Xbox one. A friend game shared COD to me for my birthday. Do I get that game back? I can’t find it anywhere in my games. 903bf2b8-b38b-4f38-bb3b-8812b15e4d28
  3. Best game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best game.: hello! I know how to do 2 games. And its about checkers and chess. My to like this. I know how to do this games, becouse i win checkers with father, when wos a kid....
  4. Which is the best game for Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11? And how much does it cost?

in XboX Insiders
    Which is the best game for Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11? And how much does it cost?: Fellow Redditors, I am constantly on the lookout for new and exciting games to play on my PC. With the different versions of Windows available, it can be daunting to find a game that is compatible...
  5. Best video settings to use with new gaming monitor on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best video settings to use with new gaming monitor on Series X: Hi I am using a Xbox Series X and just got a HyperX Armada 27 ([link](https://hyperx.com/products/hyperx-armada-27-gaming-monitor?variant=42751899435165)) - don't worry, only paid $180 for it haha...
  6. Atari's new Haunted House game available for pre-order at Best Buy, Target and Walmart- for...

in XboX Insiders
    Atari's new Haunted House game available for pre-order at Best Buy, Target and Walmart- for...: Trailer here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLvL\_HfgZjo&pp=ygUTYXRhcmkgaGF1bnRlZCBob3VzZQ%3D%3D https://www.bestbuy.com/site/haunted-house-xbox-series-x-xbox-one/6559213.p?skuId=6559213...
  7. Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...: I am a mother of two youngin’s who play Xbox games and typically they are single to multiple player game options. However, we do have a couple games, like Subnautica, survival type and puzzle...
  8. f1 22 Xbox game pass for the best game experience

in XboX Insiders
    f1 22 Xbox game pass for the best game experience: Maybe an idea for Xbox f1 22 on the game pass ultimate submitted by /u/Practical_Ad_1113 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Game Pass is the best deal in gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass is the best deal in gaming: https://flexsub.shop/forget-xbox-series-x-restocks-xbox-game-pass-is-the-best-deal-in-gaming submitted by /u/amusedhearts [link] [comments]
  10. Best Price for 12month Ultimate Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Price for 12month Ultimate Game pass: I have been a subscriber for xbox since 2006 and this year has been hard financially i am looking for a deal that will get me back on my subscription i had before i had to cancel back in June. I...