Best Experience of Playing XBOX with VAVA 4K HD Projector

Discus and support Best Experience of Playing XBOX with VAVA 4K HD Projector in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am wondering if XBOX has tested which projector can provide best experience for playing XBOX game? I have tested many projectors and most of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sunvalleytek, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Sunvalleytek
    Sunvalleytek Guest

I am wondering if XBOX has tested which projector can provide best experience for playing XBOX game? I have tested many projectors and most of the projectors has latency or ghosting issue especially for shooting simulating game. VAVA 4K projector is the best one I have tested. Can Xbox team answer this?

:)

Sunvalleytek, Sep 7, 2022
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

cant get 4k when running on a projector.....

Aha! Looking at the specifications, it looks like the HDMI port on the projector is HDCP 2.2 compatible, which is what's needed to use HDR/4K. However, since your projector itself isn't true 4K (but it is 3D? niiiiiice), it won't give you the full option
    for it. It's HD for sure, but I'm unable to find anything that signifies it's 4K or some other name for 4K.

My suggestion is to just stick with the HDR to get the best quality picture for now. If you don't notice any issues for it outside of that, you should be fine! :)
  3. Say “10” Win User

XboxOne X 4k hdr problem

I did. The only thing is that under the list of epson projectors that it wants you to choose from under the tv set up, it doesn’t list any 4k projectors. Only hd. And it’s been out for a year. I just don’t understand why 4k and hdr work with all of my
    other devices with the same settings. Only the xbox won’t work.
  4. KayKay Lavan Win User

Xbox One S doesn't recognise 4K compatibility on a 4K projector

In my projector, I don't have to, but in Xbox, it was set to 1080p, when I try to activate 4K but it's giving the message that the projector is not compatible for 4K.
  5. KayKay Lavan Win User

Xbox One S doesn't recognise 4K compatibility on a 4K projector

Finally, I took my Xbox one s to my friend's house and connected it to a 4K OLED TV. And I can see the 4K and HDR signals working fine. I used the same HDMI cable that was connected to the 4K projector. But when connected back to the projector and selected
    the option Allow 4K I see the message the TV doesn't support 4K. But Allow HDR is fine on the Projector. I don't know where the issue is. The projector seems to work fine with Apple TV 4K, Firestick 4K and nVidia Shield TV with 4K HDR signals. The issue seems
    to be with the Xbox the way its detecting the signal on the TV.
  6. Rex.93 Win User

Monitor for Xbox OneX?

Thema:

1. Best Experience of Playing XBOX with VAVA 4K HD Projector - Similar Threads - Best Experience Playing

2. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  3. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  4. Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?: Hi community, I’ve been having issues with games crashing for what I think is an overheating problem. Let me go into detail with this because I’ve done a lot of researching and testing and not...
  5. Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...: Hello Microsoft & XBox friends, sorry for the previous post (when I Googled where to submit ideas to Microsoft it took me to the main r/xboxinsiders ,didn't know there's a category of threads like...
  6. Suggesting That The Next Elite This Year Will Have All the Best From DualSense Edge, Scuf &...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That The Next Elite This Year Will Have All the Best From DualSense Edge, Scuf &...: Hello Microsoft friends. Suggesting that next Xbox gamepad controller this year be it the Elite or the regular Xbox Series have all that gamers want but all leveled up to 3 levels: a) all the...
  7. What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?

in XBoX on Windows
    What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?: I'm currently looking at buying a laptop that I can play hogwarts legacy and maybe the last of us on. I'm not want to spend too much. I was looking at the Acer Nitro 5 15.6-inch...
  8. Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings: Dear Community, Finally I switched from the One S to Xbox X. My setup is with Sony KD-65XH9096. The signal goes directly from the console to the TV. Then another HDMI from the TV to Soundbar...
  9. What’s the best way to grow recognization

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s the best way to grow recognization: I’m a brand new to doin anything like this but I’m a really positive figure to everyone around me and people keep telling me I should try something to do with being a content marketer I wanna...
  10. Using my 3 month free pass from Best Buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using my 3 month free pass from Best Buy: I bought an Xbox series S from Best Buy. I cannot get my 3 month free trial of game pass. I think my son may have declined it when we first set up the Xbox. How do I get it started now? We’ve...