Best Automatically Compatible Xbox One X 120Hz Freesync Monitors With 1MS Response Time?

Discus and support Best Automatically Compatible Xbox One X 120Hz Freesync Monitors With 1MS Response Time? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Any recommendations for good compatible gaming monitors that support Xbox One X's 120Hz with Freesync working simultaneously, preferably with a 1ms... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxAKAmrclutchxX, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Best Automatically Compatible Xbox One X 120Hz Freesync Monitors With 1MS Response Time?

Any recommendations for good compatible gaming monitors that support Xbox One X's 120Hz with Freesync working simultaneously, preferably with a 1ms response time? I've been searching around and I've already purchased supposedly compatible monitors that
    supported 120Hz and Freesync enabled over HDMI 2.0 recently and returned them for not actually working simultaneously-120Hz and Freesync with the XB1X. Seems the XB1X console is picky on which monitor it wants to work with. I did actually purchase and returned
    recently the MSI Optix MPG27CQ 1440p gaming monitor with 144Hz and Freesync which was compatible(120Hz and Freesync) over HDMI 2.0 with the XB1X but had a defect in a color issue and I had to return. Any help for recommendations I can get to work with this
    XB1X console to this date, I would greatly appreciate it, thanks?

:)

XxAKAmrclutchxX, Oct 6, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Best Automatically Compatible Xbox One X 120Hz Freesync Monitors With 1MS Response Time?

Any recommendations for good compatible gaming monitors that support Xbox One X's 120Hz with Freesync working simultaneously, preferably with a 1ms response time? I've been searching around and I've already purchased supposedly compatible monitors
    that supported 120Hz and Freesync enabled over HDMI 2.0 recently and returned them for not actually working simultaneously-120Hz and Freesync with the XB1X. Seems the XB1X console is picky on which monitor it wants to work with. I did actually purchase and
    returned recently the MSI Optix MPG27CQ 1440p gaming monitor with 144Hz and Freesync which was compatible(120Hz and Freesync) over HDMI 2.0 with the XB1X but had a defect in a color issue and I had to return. Any help for recommendations I can get to work
    with this XB1X console to this date, I would greatly appreciate it, thanks?
    Id stay away from 4k for comp it is not going to help as much as fps and refresh
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello matiasbertalan!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  4. matiasbertalan Win User

Hey man! So, i dont know if its too late or you already bought your monitor but you should take a very close look to the ViewSonic XG2402. It supports freesync and 144hz(120 for xbox) through hdmi. It has outstanding gaming features. It has a TN panel display
    so...poor viewing angles but if youre gonna play competitive and sit straight, it doesnt really matter. The TN panel gives you light speed response time and this monitor in particular has incredible low input lag (one of the best for 144hz displays). If youre
    looking to have an edge in competite, i suggest you go with this one. Other “worse” alternative is the LG 24GL600F: also budget display, TN(fast), 144hz.

anyways let me know if you already decided what to buy and if you did, also let me know!!!

ps: check out rting.com or displayninja.com for more in depth details.
  5. XxAKAmrclutchxX Win User

Yes that's what I've been researching so really it does not have to support 120 Hz as long as a monitor has a freesync feature with low response time, thanks.
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

I have the Asus MG28UQ for my Xbox OneX and wife is using the VG245H
    for Xbox OneS. Both have been great monitors and fairly inexpensive as well.
Thema:

1. Best Automatically Compatible Xbox One X 120Hz Freesync Monitors With 1MS Response Time? - Similar Threads - Best Automatically Compatible

2. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  3. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  4. Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?: Hi community, I’ve been having issues with games crashing for what I think is an overheating problem. Let me go into detail with this because I’ve done a lot of researching and testing and not...
  5. Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...: Hello Microsoft & XBox friends, sorry for the previous post (when I Googled where to submit ideas to Microsoft it took me to the main r/xboxinsiders ,didn't know there's a category of threads like...
  6. Suggesting That The Next Elite This Year Will Have All the Best From DualSense Edge, Scuf &...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That The Next Elite This Year Will Have All the Best From DualSense Edge, Scuf &...: Hello Microsoft friends. Suggesting that next Xbox gamepad controller this year be it the Elite or the regular Xbox Series have all that gamers want but all leveled up to 3 levels: a) all the...
  7. What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?

in XBoX on Windows
    What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?: I'm currently looking at buying a laptop that I can play hogwarts legacy and maybe the last of us on. I'm not want to spend too much. I was looking at the Acer Nitro 5 15.6-inch...
  8. Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings: Dear Community, Finally I switched from the One S to Xbox X. My setup is with Sony KD-65XH9096. The signal goes directly from the console to the TV. Then another HDMI from the TV to Soundbar...
  9. What’s the best way to grow recognization

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s the best way to grow recognization: I’m a brand new to doin anything like this but I’m a really positive figure to everyone around me and people keep telling me I should try something to do with being a content marketer I wanna...
  10. Using my 3 month free pass from Best Buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using my 3 month free pass from Best Buy: I bought an Xbox series S from Best Buy. I cannot get my 3 month free trial of game pass. I think my son may have declined it when we first set up the Xbox. How do I get it started now? We’ve...