Best 4K Portable Monitor

Discus and support Best 4K Portable Monitor in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for the best options for a portable 4k monitor, 13', nice and light and compact with a case/cover, I travel a lot. What options are out there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mark1UG, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Mark1UG
    Mark1UG Guest

Best 4K Portable Monitor

Looking for the best options for a portable 4k monitor, 13', nice and light and compact with a case/cover, I travel a lot. What options are out there please? Cheers

:)

Mark1UG, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Mark1UG Win User

Best 4K Portable Monitor

Yeah that Gaemes might be an option, thanks.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Best 4K Portable Monitor

I'm not sure what you're referring to, but I would say yes you need a console to play the games. That is until they release what the xCloud is (likely more news on that at E3). Plugging a hard drive into the monitor wouldn't do anything. A computer might
    be able to access the hard drive if the monitor was hooked up with data (not just video) to that computer, but then the computer wouldn't be able to read/run the hard drive since it's formatted for an Xbox console.

Maybe if you provided some details on what you were hoping to do, or how you were intending to use the monitor, we can provide some better feedback and details on your request. Gonna be traveling to hotels, on the road? Because power adapters and cables,
    and transportation might be a concern in recommenndations as well.

You mighht want to look into
    Gaems systems?
  4. Mark1UG Win User

Best 4K Portable Monitor

Thanks heaps people, looks like the Asus Go is the one. Now one more question. You cant plug the external hard drive directly into the screen and play games can you? You need the Xbox console right??
    What about this??
  5. Mark1UG Win User

Best 4K Portable Monitor

it's all about your preference really, but LG or sony are two of the best from which I have seen
    Thanks, but portable?
  6. Mark1UG Win User

Best 4K Portable Monitor

I'm not sure what you're referring to, but I would say yes you need a console to play the games. That is until they release what the xCloud is (likely more news on that at E3). Plugging a hard drive into the monitor wouldn't do anything. A computer
    might be able to access the hard drive if the monitor was hooked up with data (not just video) to that computer, but then the computer wouldn't be able to read/run the hard drive since it's formatted for an Xbox console.
    That's what I am after, cheers. So no point me dragging the screen and console around with me as carry on..... hahaha. I will wait for the xCloud, maybe that will be what I am after. I just want to plug my external hard drive with games on into the screen
    and play games, using the controller. Would obviously have to be in WiFi range too. I don't want to take the entire console and leads and the rest with me everywhere .
Thema:

Best 4K Portable Monitor

1. Best 4K Portable Monitor - Similar Threads - Best Portable Monitor

2. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  3. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  4. Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?: Hi community, I’ve been having issues with games crashing for what I think is an overheating problem. Let me go into detail with this because I’ve done a lot of researching and testing and not...
  5. Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...: Hello Microsoft & XBox friends, sorry for the previous post (when I Googled where to submit ideas to Microsoft it took me to the main r/xboxinsiders ,didn't know there's a category of threads like...
  6. Suggesting That The Next Elite This Year Will Have All the Best From DualSense Edge, Scuf &...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That The Next Elite This Year Will Have All the Best From DualSense Edge, Scuf &...: Hello Microsoft friends. Suggesting that next Xbox gamepad controller this year be it the Elite or the regular Xbox Series have all that gamers want but all leveled up to 3 levels: a) all the...
  7. What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?

in XBoX on Windows
    What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?: I'm currently looking at buying a laptop that I can play hogwarts legacy and maybe the last of us on. I'm not want to spend too much. I was looking at the Acer Nitro 5 15.6-inch...
  8. Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings: Dear Community, Finally I switched from the One S to Xbox X. My setup is with Sony KD-65XH9096. The signal goes directly from the console to the TV. Then another HDMI from the TV to Soundbar...
  9. What’s the best way to grow recognization

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s the best way to grow recognization: I’m a brand new to doin anything like this but I’m a really positive figure to everyone around me and people keep telling me I should try something to do with being a content marketer I wanna...
  10. Using my 3 month free pass from Best Buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using my 3 month free pass from Best Buy: I bought an Xbox series S from Best Buy. I cannot get my 3 month free trial of game pass. I think my son may have declined it when we first set up the Xbox. How do I get it started now? We’ve...