Besiege (PC) achievements not unlocking

Discus and support Besiege (PC) achievements not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m playing the game via gamepass for pc and the achievements are unlocking ingame but not on Xbox live. I have fulfilled the requirements for several... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jagattack, Feb 18, 2022.

  1. jagattack
    jagattack Guest

    Besiege (PC) achievements not unlocking


    I’m playing the game via gamepass for pc and the achievements are unlocking ingame but not on Xbox live.

    I have fulfilled the requirements for several achievements and they all unlocked in game (can see them when you click start and go to achievements)

    But when I look at my Xbox profile they’re still unlocked.

    Is there any workarounds?
    What can I do?

    :)
     
    jagattack, Feb 18, 2022
    #1
  2. jagattack Win User

    Besiege (PC) achievements not unlocking

    Hello,

    right now, yes it´s the only game with this problem.
  3. XBF - Amory Win User

    Besiege (PC) achievements not unlocking

    Okay. So there are a few things that could be happening. Hopefully it's not a major problem.

    The first is that there may be a delay in the achievements being credited to your account. If this wasn't a problem until very recently, when a very popular game released a few days ago, then that indicates that it's just the volume of traffic on the servers that is impacting when people receive their achievements to their accounts.

    The second thing that could be happening, and this I don't know, is that if the game is being game-shared, the achievements get credited to the account that owns the game. Highly unlikely, but I'm still putting that option out there in the unlikely chance that it is a case now or in the future.

    The third thing, because this does not appear to be happening with other games as you have mentioned, is that the problem lies with the game itself, in which case you'll need to contact the game developers. Here is a direct link to their forums, where they have asked players to report bugs.

    At this time, the only issue with achievements that the Xbox team is aware of is that they may be arriving late for some players due to the recent rise in traffic when a certain souls-like game released a few days ago. Other than that, we currently don't know of any issues that would be impacting player's ability to receive their achievements, especially for specifically one game.
  4. XBF - Amory Win User

    Besiege (PC) achievements not unlocking

    Is this the only game this is happening with?
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Achievements

    Also are you playing on PC as well? Not all PC games on Game Pass Ultimate support achievements. So if you are playing those games, then there will be no achievements to unlock.
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

    Can anybody confirme that Rise Of Tomb Raider achivements aren't working or not on Xbox Game Pass Pc?

    Hi, as I see it, RotTR is included in the Gamepass (PC), but there are no Achievements to unlock
Thema:

Besiege (PC) achievements not unlocking

Loading...
  1. Besiege (PC) achievements not unlocking - Similar Threads - Besiege achievements unlocking

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  10. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...