Bejeweled Live (helpa me)

Discus and support Bejeweled Live (helpa me) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the game, "Bejeweled Live". I've had it for five years. My wife and I love the game. It's a real stress reliever, helps to get your mind off... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Armrooster, Jan 23, 2018.

  1. Armrooster
    Armrooster Guest

    Bejeweled Live (helpa me)


    I have the game, "Bejeweled Live". I've had it for five years. My wife and I love the game. It's a real stress reliever, helps to get your mind off of other things. Anyway, It suddenly won't connect. I went to support and they couldn't help. They
    said, go to the OEM and see if they can help or if game has been discontinued. All my other games work on my Xbox app. for my desktop PC. I even tried entering my IP address to no avail, although I never had to before. If anyone has a suggestion, I would
    appreciate any assistance. DMA

    :)
     
    Armrooster, Jan 23, 2018
    #1
  2. EDSLandrover
    EDSLandrover Guest
    only get screen name on xbox live , just want to play bejeweled not get f---ing conned into buying

    only get screen name on xbox live , just want to play bejeweled not get f---ing conned into buying **** --- hate that bejeweled is f---ing coexisting with xbox live makes it suck --- just want to play bejeweled not get f---ing conned into buying ****---just
    want to play bejeweled not get f---ing conned into buying ****---just want to play bejeweled not get f---ing conned into buying **** ---JUST WANT TO PLAY BEJEWELED NOT GET F---ING CONNED INTO BUYING **** --- GOD WHAT AN **** F---ING SYSTEM --- UP YOUR'S XBOX
    LIVE YOU F---ING SUCK BADLY !!!!!
     
    EDSLandrover, Jan 23, 2018
    #2
  3. Cant Connect to xbox live

    Thanks guys! It works now! I really appreciate the helpa
     
    Tenji Akumora, Jan 23, 2018
    #3
  4. Hazeric
    Hazeric Guest

    Bejeweled Live (helpa me)

    Same here; since yesterday , the game will no longer connect ! Hope it will be back active soon ?
     
    Hazeric, Jan 24, 2018
    #4
  5. Hazeric Win User

    Bejeweled Live (helpa me)

    Same here; since yesterday , the game will no longer connect ! Hope it will be back active soon ?
  6. Tenji Akumora Win User

    Cant Connect to xbox live

    Thanks guys! It works now! I really appreciate the helpa
  7. SpyShadow Win User

    No Support

    Hello the chat bot helpa navigate you to the right area of support, it should provide you woth directions to specify your question. Was this on support.xbox.com/contact-us? I am sorry it seems to be in an infinite loop for you
  8. StevePace1957 Win User

    Xbox Games cannot sign into Live when installed to SD on Windows 10

    Thank you for your post. I can finally login to Xbox Live from Bejeweled live. I had moved games to SD to free space on the small HD on my ASUS VivoTab 8. When I moved Bejeweled back to the internal HD it could sign in to Xbox Live again.

    What's up with this Microsoft? I should be able to load my apps anywhere I want and use them to full extent.
  9. DanteSparda504 Win User

    Bejewled 2 vs Bejewled Blitz Live?

    Get Bejeweled Blitz. It's definitely the better game. It has the classic Bejeweled gameplay present in Bejeweled 2 plus another "Blitz" mode that is a lot like Hexic in a way. It's really fun and I really enjoyed the game. I am glad I picked it up earlier
    in the year when it was 160 points.

    Plus like ChickinOnaChain said. Blitz has multiplayer. I haven't played it, but it's something else that Bejeweled 2 doesn't have.
Thema:

Bejeweled Live (helpa me)

Loading...
  1. Bejeweled Live (helpa me) - Similar Threads - Bejeweled Live helpa

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play...
  5. Let there be xbox live in cambodia

    in XboX Insiders
    Let there be xbox live in cambodia: I have been wondering why not everyone can play from different countries. And some that our close to a country that works with xbox my girlfriend and me always wants to play but we can't really...
  6. Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders: [IMG] The gates to Arkheron's Closed Beta are open for XBOX Insiders! ⚔️ 3v3 team battles ️ Build your playstyle using items found during matches Unlock beta-exclusive cosmetic rewards Help...
  7. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  8. Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received

    in XboX Insiders
    Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received: Hi, I'm sure many of you have never received the 2002-2023 Xbox Live Gold badge, which can be viewed on your Xbox profile. I've been an Xbox Live Gold member for several years, and I don't...
  9. I cant seem to be able to play online xbox live games.

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant seem to be able to play online xbox live games.: It first started last week, when i wasnt able to hop on Ark Survival Evolved. It said join failed. I check and the Ark server i play on had a discord, and they said xbox people may have connection...
  10. Feature Request: Native YouTube Live Streaming Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request: Native YouTube Live Streaming Support on Xbox: Hi Xbox Team, As a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber and content creator, I’d love to see native support for YouTube Live streaming directly from Xbox consoles. While the current Twitch integration...