Being threat from a friend

Discus and support Being threat from a friend in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I was threatened by my friend is name [mod removed] he told me to slit my wrist f9106edf-6406-484b-ba13-c9e2e9afa915 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by RaccoonCi7yPD, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Being threat from a friend

I was threatened by my friend is name [mod removed] he told me to slit my wrist

:)

RaccoonCi7yPD, Feb 12, 2023
  2. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Received a threat to hack account outside of xbox from a player that was recently banned for the same behavior IN xbox live. Help.

You will have to go to the specific service the threats are being sent from, they should have a similar system for reporting threats/abusive behaviour/misconduct etc... If it's still via xbox LIVE then simply repeat the steps you have previously taken.
  3. Kaida Yuuki Win User

The threat of being hacked.

Hey there Aegis! Let me just reassure you here; it is NOT easy for someone to hack your account, as long as YOU are the only holder of that e-mail address and password!

Here are some tips on how you can avoid, block and report players!

--

Reporting a Player

To report a player you will need to follow these steps.

Press the Guide button and select Friends.

Scroll right to Players, then select the user.

From a game lobby: Select the user.

Select View Profile.

Select File Complaint.

Review the information here and when you’re ready, select File Complaint again.

Select one of the following reasons for filing the complaint: Text Message, Voice Message ,Voice Chat In-Game Voice , or others that may apply to the issue.

--

To Mute and Block a Player / Avoid

To mute a player

Press the Guide button on your controller.

Select Friends, then go to the Players tab. Select the player’s gamertag.

Select Mute.

To block communications with a player

From the Xbox Dashboard, open a message from the player, and then select Block Communications. The player will not be able to send you any messages unless you send them one first.

--

To avoid a player

Press the Guide button.

Select Friends, then go to the Players tab. Select the player’s gamertag.

Select Submit Player Review
  4. DavBlayn Win User

Don't worry to much about hollow threats of having your account hacked. Here's a list of ways to can make your account more secure

www.xbox.com/.../security-checklist

The big thing is to never, ever tell anyone your password, your Microsoft Account email address, or any other personal information that could compromise the security of your account.
  5. AegisVertigo257 Win User

Thank you! And do not worry, I am not gullible, and will not fall for such petty attempts of thievery!
  6. Kaida Yuuki Win User

Also, on another note, I forgot to add; please, PLEASE do not fall for videos that say anything about free MSP, or earning MSP for free, or ANYTHING of the sort! We really don't want to have people like that taking over your account. :)
Thema:

Being threat from a friend

1. Being threat from a friend - Similar Threads - Being threat friend

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  4. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  5. Xbox series x being throttled by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x being throttled by Microsoft: I had xbox series x for two years and everything was working normally until two weeks ago. I have 2gbps connection. Everything else connected is working fine on my network. I factory reset xbox,...
  6. Xbox One S being slow and laggy.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S being slow and laggy.: I have an Xbox One S (2 T), I bought it refurbished from GameStop about 2 years ago, although just 4 days ago any game I would play would be laggy and crash, and then ultimately the Xbox itself...
  7. Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...: For a bit of context this issue has been going on for the last few days. My series X is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cord. I have run all of the network tests and they all show that...
  8. Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?: I don’t know why but my series S controller started freaking out and pulling to the left without me moving it. It never did this before, but now it’s impossible for me to move it to the right one...
  9. Can I connect my xbox with the companion app wiresless without my xbox being connected to...

in XboX Insiders
    Can I connect my xbox with the companion app wiresless without my xbox being connected to...: Hi guys I recently got the new xbox and I was wondering if it possible to connect it on the pc app without it being connected to my tv? submitted by /u/chippymunk95 [link] [comments]
  10. Threat to be booted offline!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Threat to be booted offline!: [Mod Removed] threatened to boot me offline and called me a ***. It was in black ops 2 zombies and he said he had my IP address and yeah! 71ab8118-1c33-4f5b-a67d-7c39da34066f