Being targeted by XBLPET Member.

Discus and support Being targeted by XBLPET Member. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i am being targeted by a member of XBLPET. have I made offenses in the past? yes. Have i served time for them? yes. However, if i send a DM that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YZ Rebellion, Nov 8, 2021.

1. YZ Rebellion
    YZ Rebellion Guest

So i am being targeted by a member of XBLPET. have I made offenses in the past? yes. Have i served time for them? yes.

However, if i send a DM that has even a hint of potentially offensive content "clown, trash" as examples. I am immediately, banned. no appeal or anything and no way of contacting the XBLPET about it.

the Customer service is not able to do anything and even then fail to do the bare minimum in terms of customer experience such as making Subject Access Requests, raising complaints or raising issues with management.

Am i innocent? by absolutely no means. But if i send one wrong word, I am immediately suspended which does not follow the enforcement policy in the slightest. there is no review, there is nothing.

Made a subject access request over a month ago to try and start an investigation into the XBLPET and microsoft failed to give me my data within the allotted time of 30 days and as such are in breach of GDPR.

:)

YZ Rebellion, Nov 8, 2021
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

Hello YZ Rebellion,

Thank you for reaching out to the Xbox support forums! For direct one on one support with an Xbox agent, you may reach out through the contact link that I will list below. I can also provide additional details on how to submit a case review (if by chance it was not submitted through enforcement.xbox.com).

How to submit a case review

Xbox Support - Contact Us

I understand how frustrating it may be to submit an additional case review, but the contacts above will be the most effective options regarding policy. Additionally, you may visit; Xbox enforcement action FAQ for more information.

-Tali
  3. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Lol global leaderboards.

^^I do think the XBLPET will enforce things like, example---You end up in a game and someone is cursing and being terrible overall while in a lobby in between games or even on your team with an XBLPET member during a game. I believe they would ban/suspend
    then, but if they (XBLPET) observed people boosting or whatever, they would probably turn those people over to Treyarch. I dunno for sure, only speculating.
  4. gameshoes3003 Win User

Help/Advice

In before an XBLPET member finds this thread and then bans him for it.
  5. Jerbear 8D Win User

LOCKED - gamerscore reset and achievments

Well if you have had your achievements reset by the XBLPET then it means you are a cheater. Why not post in the account suspension forums or pm an XBLPET member to see why it was reset.
  6. BipolarWerebear Win User

WTF Why was my account banned?

This is a General Discussion Forum. XBLPET members do not read these posts. The forum you need is here:

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Repost your thread there and a member of the XBLPET will give you an answer eventually.
Thema:

1. Being targeted by XBLPET Member. - Similar Threads - Being targeted XBLPET

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  4. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  5. Xbox series x being throttled by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x being throttled by Microsoft: I had xbox series x for two years and everything was working normally until two weeks ago. I have 2gbps connection. Everything else connected is working fine on my network. I factory reset xbox,...
  6. Xbox One S being slow and laggy.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S being slow and laggy.: I have an Xbox One S (2 T), I bought it refurbished from GameStop about 2 years ago, although just 4 days ago any game I would play would be laggy and crash, and then ultimately the Xbox itself...
  7. Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...: For a bit of context this issue has been going on for the last few days. My series X is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cord. I have run all of the network tests and they all show that...
  8. Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?: I don’t know why but my series S controller started freaking out and pulling to the left without me moving it. It never did this before, but now it’s impossible for me to move it to the right one...
  9. I'm being constantly harassed and banned on Xbox one, I am being targeted with screenshots...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm being constantly harassed and banned on Xbox one, I am being targeted with screenshots...: Acc [mod removed] and a group chat this person invited me to, is targeting, (and openly omitting to targeting) is getting myself and others banned. Harassment, bullied, and then telling others...
  10. targetted by a kid in a game and the end result is me being banned.

in XBoX on Windows
    targetted by a kid in a game and the end result is me being banned.: [mod removed] So I I'm here to share with you That Xbox is failed with the care an the way they treat there customers in these pictures I have here an will explain to u the end Result.. so I...