Being reported for no reason

Discus and support Being reported for no reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After being an xbox user for multiple years, I’ve just recieved my second ban only two weeks apart from the first one. I feel like im being randomly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Grief02, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Grief02
    Grief02 Guest

After being an xbox user for multiple years, I’ve just recieved my second ban only two weeks apart from the first one. I feel like im being randomly targeted as the reasoning for the bans are [mod removed] and “[mod removed] u buddy”. I dont know who is
    reporting me or why im being reported. Im worried my account will be deleted because someone is trying to troll me. Any advice?

:)

Grief02, Oct 15, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

being reported for no reason

Gamerpictures must follow the terms of use

Please review the code of conduct before posting a new one
  3. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Have you been reported or suspended? If it's just a report and you've done nothing, don't sweat it. If you think you've violated the

Code of Conduct
    you might get some time off.
  4. choppyseize Win User

Thats ok. As long as you haven't done anything wrong you will be fine. Xbox Enforcement doesn't just ban people for being reported. They can see all sorts of stuff behind the scenes to determine if a suspension is necessary.
  5. Rqvg Win User

They will look further into it. If you did nothing Wrong Like Cheating Or using Trigger words then your all good.
  6. denis97g Win User

reports are checked by the enforcement team.
Thema:

1. Being reported for no reason - Similar Threads - Being reported reason

2. Im being false reported

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im being false reported: I'm being false reported what do I do fefd3878-4044-4267-b65d-cd841ad1e6fb
  3. Multiple online XBOX related services appear down but no issues currently being reported.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple online XBOX related services appear down but no issues currently being reported.: First let me state that all network tests on my Series X test out fine, so am fairly convinced the issue isn't local (1060 mb download, 40 mb upload, 18 ms latency, Open NAT, etc...). Additionally...
  4. I am being repeatedly spam reported on all 3 of my accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am being repeatedly spam reported on all 3 of my accounts?: This xbox user [mod remoced] has repeatedly spam reported all 3 of my accounts because I didn't play with him because I was handling things in real life such as bad grades and chores. now I am...
  5. how do I get support on me and my friend being accused of Ddosing and me being falsey reported?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I get support on me and my friend being accused of Ddosing and me being falsey reported?: me and my friend were playing cod when in the middle of a match a random guy sent me a message that I was Ddosing and that I got reported when I didn't do anything (me or my friend don't know how...
  6. Why are these racist people I reported not being punished

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are these racist people I reported not being punished: Got called the B slur and was asked if im afraid of ICE, somehow xbox doesn’t think there’s something wrong with that when I report it? 4df1887c-edb3-4db6-8b7d-decfbda72f5b
  7. Why are all the call of duty games being plagued with hackers.i report them but they still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all the call of duty games being plagued with hackers.i report them but they still...: Warzone2.0 and mw2,cold war,ww2 all have hackers, me and a ton of people are being plagued by this.we report them to and I get a quick response from Microsoft but I also get told to report them to...
  8. I reported someone last night because I threatened my well-being and my privacy and online...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I reported someone last night because I threatened my well-being and my privacy and online...: when you encounter these type of people I usually try to leave it up to that Xbox but I never got a message from them this time [mod removed] 861b2a70-c4e5-44fd-a228-781460180964
  9. Ok im seriously tierd of how easily this report system can be abused.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Ok im seriously tierd of how easily this report system can be abused.: i just posted a post about how im being harassed yet the moment this specific person false reported me im com banned for four days in my history of gaming ive never sent death threats or racist...
  10. I want to report myxbox stolen and see if it can be located via the internet

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to report myxbox stolen and see if it can be located via the internet: My xbox was stolen how do I report it to xbox and can they locate it via the internet? 218d9061-037c-41a7-8ac5-0b1025e818c6