Being redirected to Game services page upon trying to launch Halo Infinite.

Discus and support Being redirected to Game services page upon trying to launch Halo Infinite. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am currently facing an issue related to Xbox PC app where I am being redirected to game services page upon trying to launch halo Infinite. I did try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ayushanand1, Dec 9, 2021.

1. ayushanand1
    ayushanand1 Guest

I am currently facing an issue related to Xbox PC app where I am being redirected to game services page upon trying to launch halo Infinite.

I did try to remove the app and reinstall it no luck.

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

:)

ayushanand1, Dec 9, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Andocretuse welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Right click start -> run -> type "services.msc"

"Gamingservices" should be on automatic and running (there are 2 of them)

If that doesn't work, go to start - settings - apps - apps&features

then look for gaming services, click on advanced options and try to repair or reset it. you can also do the same for Windows store and Halo itself.

As a last resort you can try this link:

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/microsoft...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Halo Infinite PC Gamepass - Can't launch, redirected to Gaming Services review page

If you are being redirected to the Gaming Services page, Currently the only solution is for users to un-install then reinstall the HD texture pack then try launching the game. If that doesn't work, un-install then re-install the full game.

Regards,

Hayabusa
  4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Halo Infinite won't launch with Xbox App

If you are being redirected to the Gaming Services page, Currently the only solution is for users to un-install then reinstall the HD texture pack then try launching the game. If that doesn't work, un-install then re-install the full game.

Regards,

Hayabusa
  5. DetectiveS Win User

Halo Infinite PC Gamepass - Can't launch, redirected to Gaming Services review page

any fix I'm having the same exact issue and error code and no game at all will download and no one at Microsoft seems to care or help at all
  6. JavierMartinez43567 Win User

Seems like this is finally working. Thank you!
Thema:

1. Being redirected to Game services page upon trying to launch Halo Infinite. - Similar Threads - Being redirected Game

2. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  3. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  4. Xbox series x being throttled by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x being throttled by Microsoft: I had xbox series x for two years and everything was working normally until two weeks ago. I have 2gbps connection. Everything else connected is working fine on my network. I factory reset xbox,...
  5. Xbox One S being slow and laggy.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S being slow and laggy.: I have an Xbox One S (2 T), I bought it refurbished from GameStop about 2 years ago, although just 4 days ago any game I would play would be laggy and crash, and then ultimately the Xbox itself...
  6. Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...: For a bit of context this issue has been going on for the last few days. My series X is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cord. I have run all of the network tests and they all show that...
  7. Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?: I don’t know why but my series S controller started freaking out and pulling to the left without me moving it. It never did this before, but now it’s impossible for me to move it to the right one...
  8. Can I connect my xbox with the companion app wiresless without my xbox being connected to...

in XboX Insiders
    Can I connect my xbox with the companion app wiresless without my xbox being connected to...: Hi guys I recently got the new xbox and I was wondering if it possible to connect it on the pc app without it being connected to my tv? submitted by /u/chippymunk95 [link] [comments]
  9. Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...: So last August (08 2023) I signed up for a Gamepass Ultimate Subscription (2 years) under the All Access subscription to get a Series X console. Anyways everything has been great until this past...
  10. Being Redirected Back To Login Page After Logged In User Selector Appears to say Signed IN

in XBoX Accessibility
    Being Redirected Back To Login Page After Logged In User Selector Appears to say Signed IN: I'm trying to login to my Microsoft Account linked to my Minecraft Account. This account is linked to a gmail.com domain and was able to log in previously. Recently I've been experiencing issues...