Being redirected to Game services page upon trying to launch Halo Infinite.

Discus and support Being redirected to Game services page upon trying to launch Halo Infinite. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am currently facing an issue related to Xbox PC app where I am being redirected to game services page upon trying to launch halo Infinite. I did try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ayushanand1, Dec 9, 2021.

  1. ayushanand1
    ayushanand1 Guest

    Being redirected to Game services page upon trying to launch Halo Infinite.


    I am currently facing an issue related to Xbox PC app where I am being redirected to game services page upon trying to launch halo Infinite.

    I did try to remove the app and reinstall it no luck.

    Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

    :)
     
    ayushanand1, Dec 9, 2021
    #1
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Being redirected to Game services page upon trying to launch Halo Infinite.

    Hi there Andocretuse welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Right click start -> run -> type "services.msc"

    "Gamingservices" should be on automatic and running (there are 2 of them)

    If that doesn't work, go to start - settings - apps - apps&features

    then look for gaming services, click on advanced options and try to repair or reset it. you can also do the same for Windows store and Halo itself.

    As a last resort you can try this link:

    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/microsoft...

    NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

    Halo Infinite PC Gamepass - Can't launch, redirected to Gaming Services review page

    If you are being redirected to the Gaming Services page, Currently the only solution is for users to un-install then reinstall the HD texture pack then try launching the game. If that doesn't work, un-install then re-install the full game.

    Regards,

    Hayabusa
  4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

    Halo Infinite won't launch with Xbox App

    If you are being redirected to the Gaming Services page, Currently the only solution is for users to un-install then reinstall the HD texture pack then try launching the game. If that doesn't work, un-install then re-install the full game.

    Regards,

    Hayabusa
  5. DetectiveS Win User

    Halo Infinite PC Gamepass - Can't launch, redirected to Gaming Services review page

    any fix I'm having the same exact issue and error code and no game at all will download and no one at Microsoft seems to care or help at all
  6. JavierMartinez43567 Win User

    Halo Infinite PC Gamepass - Can't launch, redirected to Gaming Services review page

    Seems like this is finally working. Thank you!
Thema:

Being redirected to Game services page upon trying to launch Halo Infinite.

Loading...
  1. Being redirected to Game services page upon trying to launch Halo Infinite. - Similar Threads - Being redirected Game

  2. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  3. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  4. I don't remember Clippy being mentioned in the patch notes...

    in XboX Insiders
    I don't remember Clippy being mentioned in the patch notes...: After the recent update I now see clippy next to all my messages from Xbox. I suppose if they're bringing him back i can finally accept the death of Cortana assistant on console. Will not let me...
  5. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  6. My settings are being charged and I didn't approve this

    in XboX Insiders
    My settings are being charged and I didn't approve this: So twice now in the last couple of weeks I have turned on my console and been greeted by the message that my console has been switched to shutdown mode instead of standby. I believe this is a...
  7. Still haven’t gotten the update despite being part of the insiders program

    in XboX Insiders
    Still haven’t gotten the update despite being part of the insiders program: I haven’t gotten the update after 1 week. I’m part of the insiders program. Is there anything else I can do to get the update? submitted by /u/UnquietSilver11 [link] [comments]
  8. profile pics are being see as default ones and cannot access certain games/apps.

    in XboX Insiders
    profile pics are being see as default ones and cannot access certain games/apps.: everyone’s profile pictures have been set to default for me i’ve been told it’s a privacy setting so i’ve made it so it’s adult default and it doesn’t save at all.i try to go on discord and it...
  9. My Xbox keeps disconnecting from the network and being slow, any help?

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps disconnecting from the network and being slow, any help?: I’ve had this problem for a while now. I play F1 25 and like to do online races, however when I join an online lobby everybody is lagging or I get disconnected. I recently tried an Ethernet cable...
  10. Being Redirected Back To Login Page After Logged In User Selector Appears to say Signed IN

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Being Redirected Back To Login Page After Logged In User Selector Appears to say Signed IN: I'm trying to login to my Microsoft Account linked to my Minecraft Account. This account is linked to a gmail.com domain and was able to log in previously. Recently I've been experiencing issues...