being locked out of Bethesda

Discus and support being locked out of Bethesda in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was having problem with my XBox one it was corrupted and had to reset the unit back to manufacture setting so I lost everything my games that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dianna Dooley1, Nov 30, 2022.

1. being locked out of Bethesda

I was having problem with my XBox one it was corrupted and had to reset the unit back to manufacture setting so I lost everything my games that purchased and so I had to start new. I had to set up a new email and password. So when I did that I went into Bethesda on the computer it won't accept my user name and password so I changed the email and password some how it won't accept it when I tried to get mods for Skyrim, So I tried to change my password and everything I put in it would not accept it kept saying user name or password not right. So I tried to change my password it would let me so every password I would put it it telling me chose a password that is not in use, so I checked my email they wanted me chose another security question I changed and it accepted it then they let change my password. they had the wrong user name they had the wrong security question so now I am locked out using Bethesda at all. Having to do my XBox 1 reset is not my fault. I couldn't play Skyrim and I couldn't do my mods. So this is my problem.

:)

Dianna Dooley1, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Dianna Dooley1 Win User

Ok I have been trying to recover my password but keeps telling me a error the password has been used so last night I kept putting a lot of different passwords and none of them worked so I guess Bethesda locked me out and so now I don't know if they will let me back in.
  3. Dianna Dooley1 Win User

yes I am having a problem with getting into Bethesda mods I try to get mods for Skyrim and it get keeps telling me couldn't connect to Bethesda.net services.
  4. Dianna Dooley1 Win User

I am now all set of my Xbox 1 I fixed the problem and I do apologize for the inconvenience and now I am having a problem with resetting my password I put passwords in and I get told that they can't be used so my question is is there a way you could give me a password and It will be written down which I have been doing
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Dianna

If I understood correctly your Microsoft account works correctly but you’re not able to create a Bethesda account, right?

Or do you have a Bethesda account but you’re not able to recover it?
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

it is your responsibility to keep your account information either up to date or saved to if you ever reset you can log back into the console again, if you did this in the first place you would have all your games and saves still in place.
Thema:

1. being locked out of Bethesda - Similar Threads - being locked Bethesda

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  4. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  5. Xbox series x being throttled by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x being throttled by Microsoft: I had xbox series x for two years and everything was working normally until two weeks ago. I have 2gbps connection. Everything else connected is working fine on my network. I factory reset xbox,...
  6. Locked out of xbox account and my recovery forms keep being denied

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of xbox account and my recovery forms keep being denied: I recently tried logging into my Xbox account and found that it had been locked and required me to verify it was me using a phone number which no longer exists. As that was impossible, I tried...
  7. Locked out of my Xbox account and still being charged for Live subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my Xbox account and still being charged for Live subscription: For weeks now I have been locked out of my Xbox account (different from the account I am posting this on) and have tried countless times to get back into it to no avail. There has been unusual...
  8. being billed for old game pass for account that i have been locked out of. xbox support is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    being billed for old game pass for account that i have been locked out of. xbox support is...: i want to sue microsoft for billing me for a game pass on a account they wont let me have accesses to. is there anyone else who lost a account due to forgetting passwords yet finding the pw and...
  9. I'm locked out my account and unless I can speak to an actual human being, I'm going to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm locked out my account and unless I can speak to an actual human being, I'm going to...: Okay. So I tried signing into my Xbox yesterday and it asked me to verify my account due to a security risk, no big deal. I've done it dozens of times before. But THIS TIME, I'm stuck in an...
  10. Can there be a way to lock these old message on the forums

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can there be a way to lock these old message on the forums: I just accidentally just posted on this old post from 2017 that was at the top of the forum list.Can someone lock these old posts please.I know I should of paid more attention and looked at the...