being kicked after update.

Discus and support being kicked after update. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is anyone else still experiencing being kicked continuiosly after the update?????????????????? ebe45d6b-ae80-46f3-ba79-ffa913a6563e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 666killerwhale, Apr 13, 2021.

1. being kicked after update.

Is anyone else still experiencing being kicked continuiosly after the update??????????????????

:)

666killerwhale, Apr 13, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @666killerwhale, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. 666killerwhale Win User

Yeah sorry, it's c.o.d. modernwarfare.
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

I know this is crazy, but actually letting us know which game your being kicked from may be useful..............................just saying.
  5. 666killerwhale Win User

I tried all these steps and it's just not me having this problem but nearly all my gaming friends here in the uk and usa still can't play deathmatches without being kicked.
  6. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Update Size?!

I downloaded the update on the Xbox One and it was only 2 to 3 gigs... The PC version is the one being most reported for having to re-download the game for the update... However some are saying after canceling the download multiple times it finally would
    kick in and download the correct update that is only 2 to 3 gigs..
Thema:

1. being kicked after update. - Similar Threads - being kicked update

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  4. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  5. Xbox series x being throttled by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x being throttled by Microsoft: I had xbox series x for two years and everything was working normally until two weeks ago. I have 2gbps connection. Everything else connected is working fine on my network. I factory reset xbox,...
  6. Xbox One S being slow and laggy.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S being slow and laggy.: I have an Xbox One S (2 T), I bought it refurbished from GameStop about 2 years ago, although just 4 days ago any game I would play would be laggy and crash, and then ultimately the Xbox itself...
  7. Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...: For a bit of context this issue has been going on for the last few days. My series X is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cord. I have run all of the network tests and they all show that...
  8. Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?: I don’t know why but my series S controller started freaking out and pulling to the left without me moving it. It never did this before, but now it’s impossible for me to move it to the right one...
  9. Being banned in 2k24 when I was kicked from server????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being banned in 2k24 when I was kicked from server????: Why am I being restricted to play multi-player games on NBA2K24 when I did not quit any games. IT kicks me from the the server when playing against cross-platform opponents. I have paid 1000s of...
  10. i need my account to be unbanned, i was playing black ops 2 on the xbox 360 and a hacker kick ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need my account to be unbanned, i was playing black ops 2 on the xbox 360 and a hacker kick ...: So i was playing black ops 2 today with my friends, and you know we were all talking to each other having a lot of fun, until we started playing multiplayer and a guy told i was getting booted...