Being harrased. People are using both my accounts now this is ridiculous.

Discus and support Being harrased. People are using both my accounts now this is ridiculous. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i have two accounts. People are creating users on both accounts. They have fake users that have my gamertag ending with 1, 2, 3 ect. How is this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SuzieStroup, Feb 22, 2022.

1. SuzieStroup
    SuzieStroup Guest

So i have two accounts. People are creating users on both accounts. They have fake users that have my gamertag ending with 1, 2, 3 ect. How is this possible? Now im being harrased by random people on destiny,nba2k. So they're obviously spreading lies about me using my own accounts. I need to know how to kick these users off. I can show a video or pic of me playing nba2k with another person using my gamertag. Ive caught this twice. I've changed my passwords, emails, and even made a new account. I'm out of ideas now.

:)

SuzieStroup, Feb 22, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

As mentioned above, the system was changed a few years ago so that more than one person can have the same username...it will just have 4 randomised numbers at the end to differentiate each one.
  3. ngocphi Win User

If they are harassing you just report and don't respond

And set contacts to friends only which ends the problem
  4. Kevlegs Win User

People can have exactly the same username. Someone recently created my gamertag with no numbers on the end. Wasn't worth reporting as nothing ever happens...
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello SuzieStroup, you can report the player, or players by following the instructions in the link below.

When Gemertag, Microsoft deployed the suffix system some time ago, so people can have the same Gamertag followed by numbers, the system was implemented so that one could extend the name choice system and offer more options.

How to report a player

https://support.xbox.com/en-SG/help/family-onli...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

I hope this helps.
  6. XKingSavage58X Win User

Case Review

another user was on my account im sorry he will not be playing on my account and was harrasing people plz unban me
Thema:

1. Being harrased. People are using both my accounts now this is ridiculous. - Similar Threads - Being harrased are

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  4. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  5. Xbox series x being throttled by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x being throttled by Microsoft: I had xbox series x for two years and everything was working normally until two weeks ago. I have 2gbps connection. Everything else connected is working fine on my network. I factory reset xbox,...
  6. Xbox One S being slow and laggy.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S being slow and laggy.: I have an Xbox One S (2 T), I bought it refurbished from GameStop about 2 years ago, although just 4 days ago any game I would play would be laggy and crash, and then ultimately the Xbox itself...
  7. Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...: For a bit of context this issue has been going on for the last few days. My series X is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cord. I have run all of the network tests and they all show that...
  8. Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?: I don’t know why but my series S controller started freaking out and pulling to the left without me moving it. It never did this before, but now it’s impossible for me to move it to the right one...
  9. Can I connect my xbox with the companion app wiresless without my xbox being connected to...

in XboX Insiders
    Can I connect my xbox with the companion app wiresless without my xbox being connected to...: Hi guys I recently got the new xbox and I was wondering if it possible to connect it on the pc app without it being connected to my tv? submitted by /u/chippymunk95 [link] [comments]
  10. Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...: So last August (08 2023) I signed up for a Gamepass Ultimate Subscription (2 years) under the All Access subscription to get a Series X console. Anyways everything has been great until this past...