Being Cheated Out of My Winnings!

Discus and support Being Cheated Out of My Winnings! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I have not been paid rewards for 2 days, now. In addition, I have not received my free tickets nor free coins for 4 days, now. Could you make... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnimalZulu42532, Jul 16, 2017.

  1. Being Cheated Out of My Winnings!


    Hello!

    I have not been paid rewards for 2 days, now. In addition, I have not received my free tickets nor free coins for 4 days, now. Could you make sure these rewards are restored too me?



    :)
     
    AnimalZulu42532, Jul 16, 2017
    #1
  2. First Post. Not a rant I promise.

    I like it cuz I don't care about stats or winning/losing in this game. Too many issues/glitches/lag for me to take the game serious. Game is less than a week old and I was getting cheated, players going under/out of map, or getting into storage containers
    and being unkillable.
     
    THA 1 BEHIND YA, Jul 16, 2017
    #2
  3. Cheated out of my Gamertag

    I've had the name Toddleroncrack since the Xbox 360 had halo 3. But this summer of 2017 it was forcibly changed, and I had no control over that change. I found out somehow I violated my Xbox terms. After reading those terms, and finding out in no way did
    I violate anything, my claim for my name was denied. I'm allowed to have the EXACT same name, with a number after it. Toddleroncrack3 is a perfectly acceptable name, except I have to pay 10$ to get that. This is a great way to scam me out of my money, if anyone
    can assist I would love it, because I'm honestly about to just get a ps4.
     
    ToddleronCRACK2, Jul 16, 2017
    #3
  4. Being Cheated Out of My Winnings!

    Contact xbox support via Contact Us | Xbox Support You can check you xbox live rewards and see when your next deposit is you can also have your rewards points deposited early if you have gained enough.
     
    TGS Neko Senpai, Jul 17, 2017
    #4
  5. TGS Neko Senpai Win User

    Being Cheated Out of My Winnings!

    Contact xbox support via http://support.xbox.com/contact-us You can check you xbox live rewards and see when your next deposit is you can also have your rewards points deposited early if you have gained enough.
  6. EdgySweet Nana Win User

    *** is a cheat

    This player should be banned. Scores removed and credit the victims, like myself, the win. I was winning the game against the cheat. They stole the win.

    Ban the cheat!!!!!!!!
  7. VIRAL3NT D3ATH Win User

    *** is a cheat

    I don't really for sure know, but I had a game not even a week ago that I accepted, and the next day, I was waiting for the players next move, which was only taking minutes per move, and I went to my games and was sorting out my rack waiting and it asked
    me to force resignation, being the good sport, I didn't, and 2 hours later he made a move. I got the live tile notification and when I opened the game, it asked me to force resignation AGAIN! I ended up being me forced resigned because I didn't want to be
    the one guy everybody says is cheating... So, maybe, just maybe, Zurtrogx appears to be cheating. Maybe he just says hmmm , win win!
  8. DemonicKrusher Win User

    Modder in Cod WAW

    I love Call of Duty and I love World of War the most. I hate going back to play it and not being able to because of the cheating going on. So, you must be one of the cheaters? I play to win not to get beat by little cheating criminals.
  9. HadenCraig Win User

    ENFORCEMENT TEAM IS A JOKE

    Okay to add on his/her statement. The enforcement team doesn't act on players who cheat to win. I'm a very skilled plat 2 player in siege. First game i get on to play was with an entire team of server stressers. They cheated to win and i reported them each
    twice for cheating and taking the fun out of the game just so they can win. And while i was reporting them i got kicked from the game and was given a 30 minute abandon sanction.

    Why hasn't anything been done about these players when it's been around for so long and it happens so much.

    If you want people to keep buying your product then start taking action on the more serious reports and stop being lazy. Its really making me regret getting a new xbox at all.

    -HADCRAZY28
Thema:

Being Cheated Out of My Winnings!

Loading...
  1. Being Cheated Out of My Winnings! - Similar Threads - Being Cheated Winnings

  2. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  3. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  4. I don't remember Clippy being mentioned in the patch notes...

    in XboX Insiders
    I don't remember Clippy being mentioned in the patch notes...: After the recent update I now see clippy next to all my messages from Xbox. I suppose if they're bringing him back i can finally accept the death of Cortana assistant on console. Will not let me...
  5. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  6. My settings are being charged and I didn't approve this

    in XboX Insiders
    My settings are being charged and I didn't approve this: So twice now in the last couple of weeks I have turned on my console and been greeted by the message that my console has been switched to shutdown mode instead of standby. I believe this is a...
  7. Still haven’t gotten the update despite being part of the insiders program

    in XboX Insiders
    Still haven’t gotten the update despite being part of the insiders program: I haven’t gotten the update after 1 week. I’m part of the insiders program. Is there anything else I can do to get the update? submitted by /u/UnquietSilver11 [link] [comments]
  8. Why is nothing being done about the rampant cheating that is going on in Xbox Battlefront...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is nothing being done about the rampant cheating that is going on in Xbox Battlefront...: Why is nothing being done about the rampant cheating that is going on in Xbox Battlefront (2015)? There are several players with double ion torpedoes and pulse cannons that fire endlessly, with no...
  9. idea for anti cheat to be used by games like warzone

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    idea for anti cheat to be used by games like warzone: like warzone, just rename the folder the game is in during the gameplay. the exe is in the folder, then deny people putting stuff in the folder. it might need a tweak to allow this to work from...
  10. Dark Souls cheaters think they have a right to cheat? And even be disrespectful about it ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls cheaters think they have a right to cheat? And even be disrespectful about it ...: "idc it's an old game" is what he said in a message to me. That is the absolutely worst excuse to give someone to cheat in a game. So what if Dark Souls is an old game? It's still a perfectly...