Being charged for Onslaught DLC even tho i have the season pass and its already downloaded

Discus and support Being charged for Onslaught DLC even tho i have the season pass and its already downloaded in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; COD Ghosts, DLC onslaught. i own the season pass, have already downloaded the map pack but somewhere between activision and microsoft i have to keep... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BoomStick Logan, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Being charged for Onslaught DLC even tho i have the season pass and its already downloaded

COD Ghosts, DLC onslaught. i own the season pass, have already downloaded the map pack but somewhere between activision and microsoft i have to keep redownloading this map pack, starts at 2-5% then a second later its at 100% and done so its a very short
    redownload. Tried all the recommended fix's but they don't last.

Anyways last night same typical thing, no access to new MP maps and the maverick states its not downloaded, go to the map pack and hit download, confirm and this is when i caught a glimpse of the purchase confirmed or something to that effect, by the time
    i looked back the screen had changed to the download screen. thought i was seeing things until i get an email with the proof of purchase of the DLC content Onslaught for 14.99 plus tax for a total of 16.79.

Normally not an issue if i purchase something, but this charge came shortly after not only the xbox updated, then COD Ghosts updated. So i am thinking somewhere along the line something didn't sync up properly and it charged me for something i not already
    had but is included in the season pass which i also already have

Hope that wasn't confusing, basically i would like to be reimbursed for this errant charge that never should have happened, please Being charged for Onslaught DLC even tho i have the season pass and its already downloaded :)

:)

BoomStick Logan, Jun 6, 2014
  2. Season Pass on 360/One

Related issue:

I purchased the season pass for Ghosts on the 360, and downloaded Onslaught earlier this week. I just got an Xbox One and installed Ghosts tonight but when I go to the store, it tells me that I can purchase Onslaught DLC for "$14.99" and then it displays
    my CC info to go ahead and purchase? Nowhere does it show that I purchased the season pass already (in fact, there doesn't even seem to be an option to buy a season pass ...not that I would since I bought it already...but its odd that it doesn't give the option?)

How do I get the season pass I paid for on the 360 to switch over to the Xbox One??

Old Man Phidave, Jun 6, 2014
  3. ToF Drew
    ToF Drew Guest
    ghost multiplayer free for all

The new maps work with the season pass and without it. Once you have it downloaded onto your Xbox you should be able to play it through the onslaught playlist. if I am correct the onslaught DLC will not be available outside of the onslaught playlist until
    the next map pack arrives.

ToF Drew, Jun 6, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Being charged for Onslaught DLC even tho i have the season pass and its already downloaded

You'll need to contact support directly to try to get a refund. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Jun 6, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

You'll need to contact support directly to try to get a refund. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Old Man Phidave Win User

Season Pass on 360/One

Related issue:

I purchased the season pass for Ghosts on the 360, and downloaded Onslaught earlier this week. I just got an Xbox One and installed Ghosts tonight but when I go to the store, it tells me that I can purchase Onslaught DLC for "$14.99" and then it displays
    my CC info to go ahead and purchase? Nowhere does it show that I purchased the season pass already (in fact, there doesn't even seem to be an option to buy a season pass ...not that I would since I bought it already...but its odd that it doesn't give the option?)

How do I get the season pass I paid for on the 360 to switch over to the Xbox One??
  7. ToF Drew Win User

ghost multiplayer free for all

The new maps work with the season pass and without it. Once you have it downloaded onto your Xbox you should be able to play it through the onslaught playlist. if I am correct the onslaught DLC will not be available outside of the onslaught playlist until
    the next map pack arrives.
  8. Remedy OmG Win User

Season Pass Not Working?

Even though you bought the season pass, that does not bypass the download of the DLC. Find the Onslaught DLC in the in-game store, or in the add-ons part of the Xbox store. It should say free, if it says it costs something DO NOT download it and contact
    Activision Support to find out what's wrong.
  9. FRYGUY79 Win User

Cod Ghost season pass ( Xbox 360 vs Xbox One)

Where do i find the download for onslaught if i have a season pass
Thema:

1. Being charged for Onslaught DLC even tho i have the season pass and its already downloaded - Similar Threads - Being charged Onslaught

2. My cc is being charged without my authorization. I do not have a xbox account. Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My cc is being charged without my authorization. I do not have a xbox account. Help: My bank account is being charged for xbox and I have no account nor have I authorized anyone. 96855264-33f8-431e-a9c7-652701956500
  3. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  4. My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...: My account is just being annoying and I can’t even find the subscription on the store (Fortnite crew) 40eb0b9e-66cc-48b9-92ea-719b3846dcea
  5. I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription: I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription, and their support phone numbers tell me that the phone number is wrong. Also, their help and FAQ system lacks clear information on the...
  6. Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?: Why am I being charged for something I never purchased? 0c2dfc80-7d46-4fc5-9e8e-cd9c884aadb0
  7. How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...: how do i recover an old account if i don't have info? I am still being charged every month and don't even use 2f03c363-473f-46fd-b85f-ed853c94ddc5
  8. I do not have access to the email, there is an active subscription that is being charged...

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have access to the email, there is an active subscription that is being charged...: I do not have access to the email, there is an active subscription that is being charged from my account and would like to cancel the reoccurring subscription. e0581cfb-064d-4fd1-977a-0ddee3326b5a
  9. Being charged for game that didnt work on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being charged for game that didnt work on my xbox: Was charged for a game that wouldn't download on my xbox couldn't play it bc it wouldn't download but was still charged 610f21da-7b03-43d9-aeb1-db5b5af98798
  10. My credit card is being charged for an Xbox game pass for Console since 9/28/2023,

in XBoX on Windows
    My credit card is being charged for an Xbox game pass for Console since 9/28/2023,: My credit card is being charged for an Xbox game pass for Console since 9/28/2023. The subscription is tied to an *@outlook.com email that is and never was mine. I deleted the card out of...