Being accused with a suspension that ain't there

Discus and support Being accused with a suspension that ain't there in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am unhappy that I'm being accused of something and apparently have received a suspension for something but when I go to enforcement.xbox.com the is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TIMEMAN2010, Nov 16, 2022.

1. TIMEMAN2010
    TIMEMAN2010 Guest

I am unhappy that I'm being accused of something and apparently have received a suspension for something but when I go to enforcement.xbox.com the is no active suspension showing on my account and therefore feel like leaving Xbox forever due to the fact I'm being victimised for something and have no way of contacting the enforcement team to get any information with regards to why I am seeing a suspension that's not even on my account. See attached images showing me what I am on about because this is a joke and I'm going to the news and trading standards with this because it's a wrongful accusation by Xbox at the end of the day as I have received no Xbox notification or emails saying about this suspension.

Being accused with a suspension that ain't there [​IMG]

Being accused with a suspension that ain't there [​IMG]

:)

TIMEMAN2010, Nov 16, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you're only seeing a notification on that page and possibly the Game Pass app, that's a notification glitch that's been happening for a while and you haven't actually received a suspension.
  3. TIMEMAN2010 Win User

That's the thing the is no suspension showing on my account so therefore I can't get in touch with the relevant team to ask what enforcement action I have breached. I never received any notification on Xbox or email to say I have done something so therefore I'm confused to why such action is being taken on me for no reason.
  4. Georges C. Win User

5. TIMEMAN2010 Win User

It even says on the Xbox support app on the Xbox itself. It would be easier and helpful if you could have contact with the enforcement team through Xbox support since it is the same company but no they don't want us as players to have any contact with a team that deal's with enforcement and suspensions yet all you can do on the enforcement side is ask for an appeal which in terms of one time I had a 15 day account ban applied to myself with no reason given for receiving the suspension appealed it to be denied but apparently got it for harassment when I was already doing a 4 day suspension so how could I of harrased someone if I was already without voice and text chat makes no sense any more. I have seen players with offensive profile pictures yet they still get to keep them on there profile and stil get to use there profile. So come on Microsoft you really need to sort out the enforcement side of things and have us the players be able to make contact with them so it can help more instead of having everything go through Xbox support to be told they can't do anything.
  6. Eovsi Win User

Case review upheld

The suspension is permanent does this mean that ive lost $2000+ worth of content because of a false accusation?? im not satisfied woth the way this case is being treated
Thema:

1. Being accused with a suspension that ain't there - Similar Threads - Being accused suspension

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  4. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  5. Xbox series x being throttled by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x being throttled by Microsoft: I had xbox series x for two years and everything was working normally until two weeks ago. I have 2gbps connection. Everything else connected is working fine on my network. I factory reset xbox,...
  6. Xbox One S being slow and laggy.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S being slow and laggy.: I have an Xbox One S (2 T), I bought it refurbished from GameStop about 2 years ago, although just 4 days ago any game I would play would be laggy and crash, and then ultimately the Xbox itself...
  7. Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...: For a bit of context this issue has been going on for the last few days. My series X is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cord. I have run all of the network tests and they all show that...
  8. Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?: I don’t know why but my series S controller started freaking out and pulling to the left without me moving it. It never did this before, but now it’s impossible for me to move it to the right one...
  9. how do I get support on me and my friend being accused of Ddosing and me being falsey reported?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I get support on me and my friend being accused of Ddosing and me being falsey reported?: me and my friend were playing cod when in the middle of a match a random guy sent me a message that I was Ddosing and that I got reported when I didn't do anything (me or my friend don't know how...
  10. My XBOX name is poliment5 and I am being falsely accused of many things, like scamming and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBOX name is poliment5 and I am being falsely accused of many things, like scamming and...: Recently, there have been a group of people making false claims about me 'scamming' people on the XBOX game Rocket League with no truth to their claims whatsoever. My account name is poliment5 and...