behind the times

Discus and support behind the times in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i need to know if the regular xbox can get on a browser to get something like netflix or hbonow? 4546154a-72f4-46c6-92a2-df2affbe436a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AboutSiren92977, Apr 2, 2017.

1. behind the times

i need to know if the regular xbox can get on a browser to get something like netflix or hbonow?

:)

AboutSiren92977, Apr 2, 2017
  2. l Yiddo l
    l Yiddo l Guest
    Disconnected from XBox Live Profile signed in elsewhere

My time is always behind that of my pc. How can i change this its about 3 minutes behind

l Yiddo l, Apr 2, 2017
  3. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    Your TV latency (chart of several TVs)

Trust me, 99.9% of the time when your killed behind a wall that you just ran behind, its because of internet lag.

Shaggy2000, Apr 2, 2017
  4. Smittychat. Win User

Xbox Holiday Bonus Day 1 Reward disappeared even when the timer showed a countdown of 8 hours left

If you're looking at Pacific time it is 3 hours behind Eastern time. So midnight Eastern time is 9:00pm Pacific Time.

Yes, it did happen to me and I'm only 1 hour behind Eastern time.
  5. l Yiddo l Win User

Disconnected from XBox Live Profile signed in elsewhere

My time is always behind that of my pc. How can i change this its about 3 minutes behind
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Your TV latency (chart of several TVs)

Trust me, 99.9% of the time when your killed behind a wall that you just ran behind, its because of internet lag.
  7. gameshoes3003 Win User

Farewell

I'm behind the times. What happened?
  8. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Comcast live tv is is 30mins. behind actual time.

What PSUGrad said is probably right. At some point, the Xbox sent the pause command. You can bring up the transport controls by pressing "A" while in Live TV. The Kinect may have heard "Xbox Pause", or the Left Trigger on your controller may have been pressed
    down long enough to rewind 30 minutes.
Thema:

behind the times

1. behind the times - Similar Threads - behind times

2. What is the legal precedent behind shutting down Minecraft migration on Dec 18, 2023? I had...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the legal precedent behind shutting down Minecraft migration on Dec 18, 2023? I had...: How is it legal for Microsoft to do this? I purchased a product from a separate entity, had no information about the migration / migration support and now after a few years of not playing, I have...
  3. Xbox Achievements in notifications behind and activity feed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Achievements in notifications behind and activity feed.: [img] [img] As you can see in the pictures my achievements are 2days behind what the game shows current and it all began last week. Activity feed and notifications used to show the most recent...
  4. Blazblue cross tag battle is a version behind steams version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blazblue cross tag battle is a version behind steams version?: I tried updating the game but it didnt find anything. the xbox version is 2.04 steam version is 2.05 e5b25395-2cc1-4d6d-8d43-46baf23cb6ba
  5. cursor has black bar behind when cursor is custom in a roblox game (custom aim cursor for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cursor has black bar behind when cursor is custom in a roblox game (custom aim cursor for...: My cursor has a black bar behind it on custom cursors, making my screen black if the cursor passes the middle of the screen. (royale high custom cursor, custom aim cursor for sniper in Underground...
  6. My account was suspended with 0 details given or reason behind any sort of infraction

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was suspended with 0 details given or reason behind any sort of infraction: I have no idea what this is for or why my account is having issues. This same thing happened less than a few weeks ago and the appeal was denied. I would like clarification on what is going on...
  7. Xbox is behind the curve

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox is behind the curve: Why does xbox not just allow people to talk in game and party at same time? If we complain enough maybe they'll change it right? 9e33d977-c050-46f3-b28c-892af52ce7e4
  8. Xbox on pc audio issues cannot hear audio from behind

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox on pc audio issues cannot hear audio from behind: Hi there. I'm having issues on Xbox on pc. I'm relatively new to the whole pc experience, but I'm having issues with any game i download from Xbox store for pc I cannot hear any audio that plays...
  9. i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind...: i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind on the payments for it will that affect a new one being sent back 1dd04b03-d4d7-43cc-ae5d-a16369f2698c
  10. Is the Ronin Camo Challenge broke. I am stuck on the final melee kill from behind. it won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Ronin Camo Challenge broke. I am stuck on the final melee kill from behind. it won't...: Is the Ronin Camo Challenge broke. I am stuck on the final melee kill from behind. it won't register the 30th kill to give me the golden charm. 01a0e2f0-060b-4c7a-8d47-14064615320a