Been unfairly banned 4 times
Discus and support Been unfairly banned 4 times in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have been banned for 2 weeks multiple times for harrassment. I would understand if u did it through text messages or party but all I do is talk to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jsfootballbhoy1, Oct 25, 2017.
Thema:
Been unfairly banned 4 times
Loading...
-
Been unfairly banned 4 times - Similar Threads - Been unfairly banned
-
I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0)
in XboX InsidersI pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0): Hi, was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I pre-ordered AC8 but there was no code or email with a code to download AC0 which was supposed to be a pre-order bonus. Any help... -
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.
in XboX InsidersI’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post
in XBoX on WindowsBeen unfairly penalised for a LFG Post: Recently i got a strike on my Account which i found to be unfair and i didn't break any T&S. first of all i was a ambassador level 4 and ive had a clean record for years . Then week ago i received... -
Reputation without been banned or unfair play
in XBoX Games and AppsReputation without been banned or unfair play: For a year now, my reputation is decreasing to be on Needs Work, even if wasn’t banned or do I cheat on games, please verify my status again. Regards 6fff6356-b0f6-4689-b1b0-f7ed8fa15b83 -
Very unfair reputation system! (Been put in avoid me!)
in XBoX on ConsolesVery unfair reputation system! (Been put in avoid me!): I got the 'avoid player' status about two days ago and it's was totally not warranted. I pretty much inky play Overwatch and I'm pretty sure I only get reported by salty losers who my team beats... -
Unfair ban and case review system?(please read if you have been unfairly banned)
in XBoX on ConsolesUnfair ban and case review system?(please read if you have been unfairly banned): My ten year old brother (xXFluffyDogeXx) recently got permanently banned for user profile tampering, hes ten so obviously he didn't do that, but on top of this the hours of searching to get a... -
Unfair ban and case review system? (please read if you have been unfairly banned)
in XBoX on ConsolesUnfair ban and case review system? (please read if you have been unfairly banned): My ten year old brother (xXFluffyDogeXx) recently got permanently banned for user profile tampering, hes ten so obviously he didn't do that, but on top of this the hours of searching to get a...