Been trying to speak to a person for two months now on Instagram Twitter Facebook emails...

Discus and support Been trying to speak to a person for two months now on Instagram Twitter Facebook emails... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Been trying to speak to a person for two months now about my digital game not reinstalling call of duty vanguard no look spoke to activison for weeks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rikkiovdarlo89, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Been trying to speak to a person for two months now on Instagram Twitter Facebook emails...

Been trying to speak to a person for two months now about my digital game not reinstalling call of duty vanguard no look spoke to activison for weeks tryed everything possible even no look on Instagram Twitter Facebook emails try phone still no one contact me online support not working so rang Microsoft there put me threw then had the phone put down on me twice which is unacceptable

:)

rikkiovdarlo89, Mar 31, 2022
  2. rikkiovdarlo89 Win User

Been trying to speak to a person for two months now on Instagram Twitter Facebook emails try phone still no one contact me

I have been troubleshooting with some one from activison for 7 weeks now and still not working just want some one from Xbox to ring me so I can request a refund then rebuy the game see if that works that’s the only option left to do now apart from go to trade standards or something like that thanks
  3. rikkiovdarlo89 Win User

Been trying to speak to a person for two months now on Instagram Twitter Facebook emails try phone still no one contact me

1. Xbox one gold edition
    2. only to call of duty vanguard
    3. Ever other game will install but not this one since it crashed 2 months ago the. Wouldn’t reinstall its a digital download
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hi rikkiovdarlo89,

We understand your sentiment when reinstalling the Call of Duty: Vanguard. This is not the experience that Microsoft wishes you to have. As your support advisor, we will work with you to find the best solution to your issue.

As per description, you were having issues to this game only, we have checked the game support site and found that there are installation issue that they are aware of and they have provided troubleshooting steps that you may perform too - Known Issues in Call of Duty: Vanguard.

To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few details:

1. May we know from what platform you are using?
    2. Are you trying to install the game from Microsoft Store or Xbox app or other sources?
    3. Is this happening specifically to this game or all game titles?
    4. May we ask for a screenshot of the issue? Please conceal any personal information.
    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. rikkiovdarlo89 Win User

Contact dosnt work just bought the game agian and charged me 35.99 then said i all ready own it so want 2 lots of refunds now thanks iam now taking this further as been 10 weeks now
  6. Kathy A. Win User

rikkiovdarlo89, it really is important for us to get this worked on so you can get back to gaming. We appreciate your swift response and in connection to your concern we can provide you this support article - Troubleshoot game installations on a Windows device for the concern you have raised. However we have found out that the issue is existing to this game alone, which the game developer needs to take a closer look. Since you’ve reached us first, we’ll ensure that your time is worth it by guiding you to the right direction where you can achieve your desired resolution. We would like to provide you this link - Known Issues in Call of Duty: Vanguard where you can see installation troubleshooting from the game support. Should you need further assistance, please contact Activision Support.

Kind regards,

Thema:

Been trying to speak to a person for two months now on Instagram Twitter Facebook emails...

1. Been trying to speak to a person for two months now on Instagram Twitter Facebook emails... - Similar Threads - Been trying speak

2. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  3. My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...: Hi, I tried to download Xbox in my laptop but changed mind so I cancelled it but starting that my laptop has been consuming so much data in a small amount of time which is not normal. What should...
  4. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  5. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...
  6. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  7. I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...: Microsoft can you please let us create emblems again I have been trying to make new emblems and as even go far as competing and none of the emblems save. Everyone speculates it’s because of...
  8. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  9. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  10. how do you speak with a human at mircosoft from the uk. have been trying to for over 2...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do you speak with a human at mircosoft from the uk. have been trying to for over 2...: uk. have been trying to for over 2 hours. they cant recognise my email and keep asking for another email which i dont have 36a80b0c-6372-4c7f-9fbc-63c9a8f3cc27