Been trying to install Minecraft Launcher getting two problems tried everything and I found...

Discus and support Been trying to install Minecraft Launcher getting two problems tried everything and I found... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] I've been getting these two problems while trying to download Minecraft Launcher. I did try to use the Xbox app and the Microsoft store... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by - yusuki -, Mar 13, 2023.

1. -  yusuki -
    - yusuki - Guest

Been trying to install Minecraft Launcher getting two problems tried everything and I found...

Been trying to install Minecraft Launcher getting two problems tried everything and I found... [​IMG]

Been trying to install Minecraft Launcher getting two problems tried everything and I found... [​IMG]

I've been getting these two problems while trying to download Minecraft Launcher. I did try to use the Xbox app and the Microsoft store both of those were no use. I tried every single step in this forum: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-to-send/4b951378-9452-4053-911a-d7dbc67ac3dc and it didn't help. I have no idea what to do and I spend 45$ on this game. What can I do and I would like to a refund if it doesn't work. Thanks in advance.

:)

- yusuki -, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Abdel Rahman Hisham Win User

I'm unable to install Minecraft Launcher from Microsoft Store.

Also, there is another problem.

Sometimes, when I try to install Minecraft Launcher from Microsoft Store, and then ( the problem happens ), it causes problems too when I try to download other apps, they get the same problem ( Loading then Ending with a problem " Try again Later, Something happened on our end ". That happened with me twice, but I did reset to Microsoft Store and then it got fixed ( except the Minecraft Launcher ). Yesterday, while I was trying to install the game without having the other Minecraft Launchers, Minecraft Launcher's problem wasn't solved and also, and then when I tried to download some other app, the problem of the slow download was back again, then when I tried to do reset Microsoft Store for another time, it wasn't fixing anything.

Is there any way to fix that Minecraft Launcher's problem? I think it's influencing badly on other apps.
  3. John Crockett II Win User

Hello, I’m trying to join a Minecraft server on my pc, but I get this notification, Failed to connect to server (

I did everything but Minecraft launcher is now erroring when I try to install it
  4. Abdel Rahman Hisham Win User

I'm unable to install Minecraft Launcher from Microsoft Store.

Hello,

Is there anything to do to solve the Minecraft Launcher Problem? Currently everything in the Microsoft Store is working very well, Apps are downloading and working normally. But when I try to install Minecraft Launcher in the picture the install button does not work. Hello,

Is there anything to do to solve the Minecraft Launcher Problem. Currently everything in the Microsoft Store is working very well, Apps are downloading and working normally. But when I try to install Minecraft Launcher in the picture the install button does not work.
    [​IMG]

and when I try to install it from the Library it keeps loading forever and then it tells me at the end " Try again Later, something happened on our end " and I also tried to install the Minecraft Launcher from the website and it keeps loading until it says " Looks like something went wrong " and I also today I tried to install the Minecraft Launcher from Xbox App it keep saying Preparing (0%) and at the end then it gives " error " like the one that is shown in the screenshots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These problems are only happening with Minecraft Launcher, while all other apps are downloading normally.
  5. Wappasium Win User

Minecraft missing from account

Hi Josef,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes. I have tried both accounts (old Mojang and new Microsoft) to log in on the launcher. Also for both on a fresh install of the launcher. When trying to login on the launcher with my old Mojang account, I get the notification that it has been migrated to my Microsoft one. And logging in with the Microsoft account gives the demo only option.

Next, I checked on my Microsoft account, and there I found that I only have the option to buy a new copy of Minecraft.
  6. Mitchell - MSFT Win User

Are multiple installations of minecraft necessary for multiple computer users?

Hello nabenking,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I read the entire thread you posted here in its entirety.

I noticed that there were multiple Microsoft accounts on the same computer, so the first thing I needed to confirm was:

Do your kids use your Microsoft account to log into the computer, and then use their Microsoft account to log into Minecraft Launcher to access the game?

Or do they use their Microsoft account to log into the computer first, and then try to use their Microsoft account to log into Minecraft Launcher and try to get into the game?

In the former case, the problem does not exist.

But if the latter is the case, consider where Minecraft is installed. Whether it is installed in a public location, such as disk D; It's still installed in a restricted location.

When I was testing this issue, I found that when I tried to download and install Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft Store, the default installation path was:

c:\XboxGames
    If this path is accessible to your children, then they just need to log into the system with their own account, find this path, and open Minecraft Launcher. There is no need to install Minecraft multiple times.

Also, it doesn't make sense to share only the shortcut, as this would result in the path not being found.

Best regards,

Mitchell - | Microsoft community support expert from MSFT
Thema:

1. Been trying to install Minecraft Launcher getting two problems tried everything and I found... - Similar Threads - Been trying install

2. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  3. My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...: Hi, I tried to download Xbox in my laptop but changed mind so I cancelled it but starting that my laptop has been consuming so much data in a small amount of time which is not normal. What should...
  4. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  5. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...
  6. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  7. I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...: Microsoft can you please let us create emblems again I have been trying to make new emblems and as even go far as competing and none of the emblems save. Everyone speculates it’s because of...
  8. I have been trying to install the Xbox app on my new PC and it gets stuck about 10% of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to install the Xbox app on my new PC and it gets stuck about 10% of the...: I have tried to install Xbox app about 10 different ways at this point and I get nothing. Perma stuck at 10%. 11f5a1bf-8420-49f6-afac-31376c7c11ce
  9. I've been trying to run the game generation zero after installing it recently via the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to run the game generation zero after installing it recently via the Xbox...: It's a newly built pc so I think this could have an effect on this issue e1ac1728-8e92-47b0-b570-48b4658d436c
  10. I've been trying to install Persona 5 on PC, but the installation progress won't go pass 13%

in XBoX on Windows
    I've been trying to install Persona 5 on PC, but the installation progress won't go pass 13%: After restarting my computer multiple times, uninstalling the Xbox App and reinstalling it and following every troubleshooting option in Xbox app website, I still can't install the game. Every...