Been trying to contact support for the past month re call back NOT WORKING

Discus and support Been trying to contact support for the past month re call back NOT WORKING in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Been trying to use the call back support however each time i use keeps stating after imputing phone number "something went wrong at out end.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sharney3, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Sharney3
    Sharney3 Guest

Hi

Been trying to use the call back support however each time i use keeps stating after imputing phone number

"something went wrong at out end. We're working on it."

after trying a few times then states

"something went wrong, please try back after sometime."

Which i have upto 30 days re trying

I have tried 3 different browsers 2 other devices same problem

Please advise

Thank you

:)

Sharney3, Sep 29, 2022
  2. sonia messaoudi Win User

Controller warranty help

Have Microsoft got a personal email address as I have been trying to contact them through chat assistance and phone calls for the past month and nothing different has happened
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

PUR-ProcessorDeclined

Sorry to hear you're having issues. More than likely this has been caused by the removal then re adding of the card. First, please try contacting the card support number to ensure that Xbox is not being blocked from purchasing on the card.

If everything is fine on that end then get in touch with Xbox support by arranging a call back from them. They can help you sort out the billing issue on your account. You can fill out the form to request a call back via this link
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. DGenerateKane Win User

game pass quest not tracking

I've been told that in the past, and then I still had to contact support to get my missing rewards, which takes months.
  5. MadKingBarron63 Win User

Microsoft took my money and didn’t give me my game

Hi Brad. Ive been trying to call xbox support because microsoft support wont do anything and i can get in contact with them. Its been almost a month since i bought this game and i still dont have it
  6. k1llan1ck1 Win User

I need help with my Xbox 360 slim (kinect) moving to a different country..

Also been trying to contact support but everytime I get a call back from a machine, it hangs up on me about 2 times now
Thema:

1. Been trying to contact support for the past month re call back NOT WORKING - Similar Threads - Been trying contact

2. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  3. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  4. My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...: Hi, I tried to download Xbox in my laptop but changed mind so I cancelled it but starting that my laptop has been consuming so much data in a small amount of time which is not normal. What should...
  5. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  6. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...
  7. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  8. I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...: Microsoft can you please let us create emblems again I have been trying to make new emblems and as even go far as competing and none of the emblems save. Everyone speculates it’s because of...
  9. I have been trying to contact Microsoft Rewards for 6 weeks

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been trying to contact Microsoft Rewards for 6 weeks: Hello Xbox, I am messaging here as I am running out of options. I have been having issues with my Xbox rewards. I emailed rewards support back at the beginning of July that my weekly streak had...
  10. My account has been suspended for no reason and I’ve tried to contact Microsoft but they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been suspended for no reason and I’ve tried to contact Microsoft but they...: I’ve been suspended twice now for no reason and it’s annoying I’ve tried to contact Microsoft but they put me through with an AI that speaks a different language it’s getting quite irritating now...