Been suspended for no reason?

Discus and support Been suspended for no reason? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, so i have had an xbox for the last 10 years now and i have never had an issue with anyone until now. I've apparently been suspended for some... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Disturbed Dusty, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Been suspended for no reason?

Hey, so i have had an xbox for the last 10 years now and i have never had an issue with anyone until now. I've apparently been suspended for some rubbish reason, and i want to at least know why? I'm not abusive, but have had a few rows with overwatch players
    recently, but that surely can't be the reason why? Even when they were the ones to message me first? If so, i'm seriously contemplating keeping an xbox.

:)

Disturbed Dusty, Jun 29, 2018
  2. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Been suspended for no reason

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist regarding enforcement related issues or questions.

You will have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for any information and possible options.

3. Been suspended for no reason

I was playing with my friend online and we were in our party just the two of us. I broke my mic so I had to text her while she was talking to me and after a few mints she family called then I see I’m being blocked from sending message which is strange because
    that’s the first that happened to me

Rickiemoney18, Jun 29, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

It doesn't matter if someone messages you first. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you can be punished.

Smwutches, Jun 29, 2018
  5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist regarding enforcement related issues or questions.

You will have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for any information and possible options.
  6. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

It doesn't matter if someone messages you first. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you can be punished.
  7. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Nathan

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

The only way to do it is via this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/ there you can view your enforcement history or start a case review if applicable.

If you want to know how to submit a case review, you can use this link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

Just to let you know, enforcement actions are not always issued based in your latest activity.
    And, 48 hours suspensions can't be appealed because the enforcement team takes up to 72 hours to review your ticket

As an extra advise, if someone insult you. Please don't reply to that player in order to "defend yourself" just ignore it, report and block . If you insult or attack the other player both are going to be affected
  8. Arminator Win User

Been suspend for no reason

Well, it depends what was shown in the picture of your Minecraft world.

If you built something that depicted something that violated the Code of Conduct (for example, you placed a sign, wrote a nasty message on it, snapped a picture of the nasty message sign and posted that), then you can get suspended for that.

So you probably didn't get banned for simply posting pictures of a Minecraft world, but probably for what was shown in the Minecraft world.

Since you didn't provide information what was shown in the picture, we can only assume and speculate.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Been suspend for no reason

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. Been suspended for no reason? - Similar Threads - Been suspended reason

2. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  3. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  4. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  5. I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...: My guy is Qazmy and I got banned for no reason 55e0892c-7e27-4a73-a700-a111613ae189
  6. Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.: Hello, I have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023, and in that day I also filed a case which got denied. The real ploblem is that I'm still suspended. However I searched in Google that...
  7. Accounts been permanently suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts been permanently suspended?: Hello Microsoft Recently my account has been permanently suspended for supposedly “cheating” in the recent email I got from Microsoft. I’ve been playing a lot of call of duty 4 and modern warfare...
  8. My account have been permanently suspended for no reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account have been permanently suspended for no reason.: Hey there, last night I was just trying to play on my xbox and when I tried to sign in to my account it said that I have been permanently suspended for no reason. I also got an e-mail telling me...
  9. My account has been suspended for no reason and I’ve tried to contact Microsoft but they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been suspended for no reason and I’ve tried to contact Microsoft but they...: I’ve been suspended twice now for no reason and it’s annoying I’ve tried to contact Microsoft but they put me through with an AI that speaks a different language it’s getting quite irritating now...
  10. Been suspend for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been suspend for no reason: join a club share some pictures of my minecraft world this was 2hrs ago at 10:14pm got suspend for sending pictures of minecraft world ? 8f2498e2-dfc0-4651-a383-a0f389a51cee