Been scammed and customer service can not help recover or even suspend account

Discus and support Been scammed and customer service can not help recover or even suspend account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello friend i want to share my experience how i been scammed and lost money , but bad part customer support did 0 help and i have no way even to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nickmayer2, Nov 19, 2019.

1. nickmayer2
    nickmayer2 Guest

Hello friend i want to share my experience how i been scammed and lost money , but bad part customer support did 0 help and i have no way even to pemanently suspend frudlent account .

Whole story , i was looking to save money and try out game for cheap . So i found game store on social media [mod removed] with good prices and i try to buy last call of duty . I make a payment and shortly i recive
    Acoount: [mod removed]

Password : [mod removed]

i try to log in and it ask me to verification code , so he sand me code [mod removed]

and next everithing was great i atart playing new call of duty online using gold subscribtion and this account to download game . My game tag was [mod removed] and i get to level around 20 for few days and start loving game .

Next thing is when i found out why is cheap price .

I try to play and he change password and block me on social media from his account and store .

so i ahortly undestand what is happend and contacting customer support by chat first and talk after .

i already realize by this time about store is illigal and i lost my money , my acoount .

So long stry short no one wad able to suspend account and to any thing to prevent not exirienced gamers like me from scam like this . His store working and he kepp ripomg peaple off . And becouse of customer service thinking to buy ps4 and get rid
    of xbox

:)

nickmayer2, Nov 19, 2019
  2. pocrash Win User

Well there is nothing customer support can do because you went third party it doesnt follow xbox agreements. It's like buying something used on ebay. You gamble to see if you get a working product or the correct product at all. Playstation support will
    tell you the same thing xbox support told you, nothing we can do, because you went the sketchy route that's states in there terms of service not to do these things.
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Hi nickmayer2,

I’m sorry to hear this has happened to you, as already mentioned the buying and selling of accounts is against the Terms of Service (ToS) of Xbox and you may want to share this information with the Enforcement Team so they can investigate and take appropriate
    action.

Sadly, there are sites on the internet that may sell cheap game codes or game accounts (against ToS) but often enough, either they are scams or those codes have been acquired through questionable and often illegal means. These sites are best avoided as not
    only are you ensuring you are complying with the Xbox ToS but you are not opening yourself to being scammed.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you know the Xbox account gamertag that was used to purchase the game, then you should be able to report the gamertag on the Xbox reporting feature, then the enforcement team will investigate, and take the relevant action.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Its also against psn rules

Buying and selling accounts is against all server rules.and illegal

Because its FRAUD

One you dont know if its the original owner

Two buying someones account you are liable to the rules

Ask any cop if im caught with stolen property can I keep it

You would be in cuffs

3rd and most importantly since it hapoened over social media it NOT on xbox live and has nothing to do with enforcement

They can only act on actions on xbox live

You will have to deal with the website not xbox which most likely violates.their terms too

If g2a or any other shaddy reselling website where it is clearly labeled as an account sale its a risk you deliberately took

And on those websites its not against their rules
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Customer service/support can't do anything as this is nothing to do with them.

As already mentioned,you would need to report the account & then the enforcement team will investigate & they are the only ones who can ban/suspend a account,not customer service.

It's no good trying to blame customer services for your mistake.You fell for a well known scam.

It would be exactly the same over on PS4
Thema:

1. Been scammed and customer service can not help recover or even suspend account - Similar Threads - Been scammed customer

2. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  3. Has there been a game like this?

in XboX Insiders
    Has there been a game like this?: Hey Xbox insiders and Xbox developers on the inside. I have a somewhat a legitimate question (after having a bottle wine and a few hits off this vape pen). And having had the first Xbox in middle...
  4. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  5. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  6. VelocityOne Race wheel not been detected by F123 on Xbox X

in XboX Insiders
    VelocityOne Race wheel not been detected by F123 on Xbox X: VelocityOne Race wheel not been detected by F123 on Xbox X. How do I use the wheel on F1 23 Xbox console? submitted by /u/Impossible_Cover_952 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Store Wish List has been erased

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store Wish List has been erased: Issue: 200+ items from wish list have vanished and did not return despite reports of issue being fixed and restored Consoles tested: One X (2408.240306-2200), Series X (2402.240207-1700) Ring:...
  8. Son's Minecraft account has been stolen along with his micosoft email via in-game hypixel scam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son's Minecraft account has been stolen along with his micosoft email via in-game hypixel scam: Last night my 13 year old son whilst playing Minecraft was scammed by another person in the chatroom. He had his Minecraft account stolen by accessing his microsoft account. By the time we had the...
  9. Have i been scammed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have i been scammed?: I bought the season pass for COD BO2 and installed it but i havent recieved the content that comes with it.. i have tried every solution that the internet has given and nothing has worked. This...
  10. Is this a scam or have I been hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is this a scam or have I been hacked: Received this email stating that I made a purchase that I did not. The email contains an attachment but I did not open it. From: [Mod removed- Personal information] Thank you for your...