Been having issues with my game captures ever since I got my Xbox series X anyone know how...

Discus and support Been having issues with my game captures ever since I got my Xbox series X anyone know how... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; All my game captures are stuttering making them impossible to watch I’ve made sure I have more than enough space for them I’ve tried power cycling my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by freddie sinclair, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Been having issues with my game captures ever since I got my Xbox series X anyone know how...

All my game captures are stuttering making them impossible to watch I’ve made sure I have more than enough space for them I’ve tried power cycling my Xbox , lowering my capture Quality and capture length still not change. Would be nice to be able to use a feature on my Xbox which I paid for.

Hopefully someone has a fix thanks

:)

freddie sinclair, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Been having issues with my game captures ever since I got my Xbox series X anyone know how to fix

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Let's try to troubleshoot.

Don't worry we will fix this together. Please make sure you can sign in all your profiles. Let's try to restore the console back to factory defaults but we will select keep my games and apps so it won't remove your games and progress.

Please follow the steps here:

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select Settings

- Select System

- Select Console info & updates

- Select Reset console

- Select Keep Games and Apps

After this, you will have to sign in again with your email and password. Then please check if there's any changes. Thanks!
  3. CasualWolfGamer Win User

My Xbox game clips are lagging

Funny how I haven't had this issue on my xbox one x ever but when I go on my xbox series S then it just starts having the lag spike issues with my captures.
  4. RabidStorm02 Win User

Xbox Series X disconnects from WiFi when turned off

I’m not sure how to reach these settings, but I’m quite certain it is not an issue with my router. My series x has worked for months before now, and all other devices on the network are working, including my Xbox one and Xbox one x. I have been having this issue since roughly the time that my series x last updated, is it possible that the issue is an overlooked bug in the series x OS?
  5. Kharmeister Win User

An alternative solution. I have an LG 1440p monitor that can run at up to 120fps. I capture at the highest resolution my Xbox Series X allows, which is in 1080p SDR. I was able to stop the stuttering videos by disabling VRR in the Xbox settings, as the feature can actually affect recording even if the issue does not appear when playing games. I have not encountered the issue since.

In my case, changing or lowering resolutions did not have any affect on the stuttering issue. I did notice that playing with VRR and HDR enabled seemed to eliminate the issue with some games, but as my monitor has terribly HDR capabilities it wasn't a good trade off. Ever since I got the monitor I had no issues with stutter in captures until a week or so after I enabled VRR to try out Crysis 3's Quality and Ray Tracing at the best settings my Xbox could muster, and I didn't become aware of the actual problem until much later, when I started capturing extensive clips from Far Cry 6.
  6. abpalacios Win User

I been having this issue for the longest time. It's been so frustrating since I sold my Xbox one x that never had no freaking issue.

I also play 1440p on a monitor. I hate to play at 1080p!!!! It really sucks since I upload my clips to social media basically everyday. It's my hobby.

I called Microsoft and they literally told me to buy a freaking capture card... Are u kidding me? They said if I send my Xbox series x in, they were probably not going to be able fix it.

We paid for this thing to be flawless.. And we have to settle for less resolution. Lame... I miss my Xbox one x right about now.
Thema:

Been having issues with my game captures ever since I got my Xbox series X anyone know how...

1. Been having issues with my game captures ever since I got my Xbox series X anyone know how... - Similar Threads - Been having issues

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller): I have been having bad luck when it comes to Xbox controllers and stick drift. I have updated them to the current firmware, I have used them sparingly, as to not ruin the controller. My left...
  4. Im not sure how to fix this issue I have been having with party chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im not sure how to fix this issue I have been having with party chat.: I have an open nat type, but when I join parties, it says that I am connecting, then I get kicked out, with the message "party chat disconnected showing at the bottom. This happened back in...
  5. I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...: Still having leadership score registering. this is obviously still an ongoing issue for many many people. It seems that all started after the last update. Response by Microsoft has been abysmal....
  6. I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...: I have had my Xbox one since 2016 (purchased from GameStop). After about a year, I was continuously being either booted off or having horrendous connectivity. I’ve been back and forth with 6...
  7. I have been having an issue with cloud gaming for windows as it will not load at all. can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been having an issue with cloud gaming for windows as it will not load at all. can...: I have been trying to launch cloud gaming for windows on my computer but every single time i press play it get a black screen then it goes back to the game page as if it tries to load but cant. i...
  8. Hi, Having issues with EA and linking accounts, I've been onto EA twice and no joy, they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Having issues with EA and linking accounts, I've been onto EA twice and no joy, they...: So, my son has a valid EA account with a verified mail address, but we can not link to his xbox. According to EA there is another EA account already linked to his account, under his gamertag but...
  9. a I have been a week having a issues with halo infinite multiplayer online it take so much...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a I have been a week having a issues with halo infinite multiplayer online it take so much...: hi I have been a week halo infinite multiplayer online having issues it take so much time to search on the lobby please fix it 41226509-e357-481a-bf78-1ec185557faf
  10. I have been having issues with my xbox dropping me from games or shutting down all together.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been having issues with my xbox dropping me from games or shutting down all together.: I have been having these issues for awhile now on multiple games. Now on starfield the game drops or my xbox resets entirely. I am playing on an Xbox series X. 1eb631e4-8689-422f-aeca-96bb5cd960f4