Been having issues since the last Alpha Skip-Ahead update around a week ago

Discus and support Been having issues since the last Alpha Skip-Ahead update around a week ago in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been experiencing 3 main issues since the update. - Dead by Daylight has refused to go past the loading screen telling me that an "Initialization... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ArcticShore, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Been having issues since the last Alpha Skip-Ahead update around a week ago

I've been experiencing 3 main issues since the update. - Dead by Daylight has refused to go past the loading screen telling me that an "Initialization error has occured". This is thankfully the only game that has had this issue

-The 'My Home Xbox' feature doesn't work period. It simply says that I have 0 of 5 switches and I've tried my account, a friend's, even a brand new account which should have all 5 switches and it still says no switches available.

-My DLC on all my games won't work. It'll say it's installed on the 'Manage games & apps' screen but when I actually get in game it says it's not installed

All of these issues have been occuring for the past week and I've been unable to find a solution. I've tried everything

-Restarting the affected games and the Xbox

-Power Cycling/Hard reseting

-Uninstalling and reinstalling the affected games

-Tried a different account

-Restarting Wi-Fi/Router

I got so fed up I went as far as to factory reset the Xbox and my issues still persisted. I've already filed Xbox bug reports and I'm here to see if I can get any insight or solutions from somebody. Is anybody else experiencing these issues or has maybe experienced something similar in the past?

submitted by /u/ArcticShore
    [link] [comments]

/u/ArcticShore, Nov 18, 2022
  2. Mornstar8 Win User

NAT Type: Unavailable

it's been fixed as of the last alpha skip ahead update!!!
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  4. SoullessCodith Win User

Endless update loop

I have had 2 updates so far this week. I am in the alpha skip-ahead preview tier. It is unusual for me to not have at least one update a week.
  5. Epic Louie Win User

if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

I'm in the alpha skip ahead. I've been in the program since launch.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
Thema:

Been having issues since the last Alpha Skip-Ahead update around a week ago

1. Been having issues since the last Alpha Skip-Ahead update around a week ago - Similar Threads - Been having issues

2. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  3. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  4. I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller): I have been having bad luck when it comes to Xbox controllers and stick drift. I have updated them to the current firmware, I have used them sparingly, as to not ruin the controller. My left...
  5. Im not sure how to fix this issue I have been having with party chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im not sure how to fix this issue I have been having with party chat.: I have an open nat type, but when I join parties, it says that I am connecting, then I get kicked out, with the message "party chat disconnected showing at the bottom. This happened back in...
  6. I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...: Still having leadership score registering. this is obviously still an ongoing issue for many many people. It seems that all started after the last update. Response by Microsoft has been abysmal....
  7. I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...: I have had my Xbox one since 2016 (purchased from GameStop). After about a year, I was continuously being either booted off or having horrendous connectivity. I’ve been back and forth with 6...
  8. I have been having an issue with cloud gaming for windows as it will not load at all. can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been having an issue with cloud gaming for windows as it will not load at all. can...: I have been trying to launch cloud gaming for windows on my computer but every single time i press play it get a black screen then it goes back to the game page as if it tries to load but cant. i...
  9. Hi, Having issues with EA and linking accounts, I've been onto EA twice and no joy, they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Having issues with EA and linking accounts, I've been onto EA twice and no joy, they...: So, my son has a valid EA account with a verified mail address, but we can not link to his xbox. According to EA there is another EA account already linked to his account, under his gamertag but...
  10. a I have been a week having a issues with halo infinite multiplayer online it take so much...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a I have been a week having a issues with halo infinite multiplayer online it take so much...: hi I have been a week halo infinite multiplayer online having issues it take so much time to search on the lobby please fix it 41226509-e357-481a-bf78-1ec185557faf