Been getting abusive messages in the past few days.

Discus and support Been getting abusive messages in the past few days. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am getting really ticked off at the moment. Over the past few days my dad and me were getting abusive messages from people saying that we are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RobertKlopp, Jan 6, 2016.

1. RobertKlopp
    RobertKlopp Guest

I am getting really ticked off at the moment. Over the past few days my dad and me were getting abusive messages from people saying that we are cheating HANG ON! I never used mods before and I will not use them ever in my life.

This comes 2 days ago when my dad AUSSIESTONER77 had a great game of Hardcore Team Deathmatch only after the match a message from who knows who said this:

"gt use modz so sad"

he then keeps abusing us, but we blocked him. I didn't get the gamertag because my dad deleted the message.

I also wanted to report a few others as well:

Ayee Newbie:

I was on a good killstreak when suddenly Ayee Newbie from my team came up to me and shot me point blank. I proceeded to kill him back as a consequence not only did he team killed me he also sent an abusive message saying:

"why did you do that you little sh#t"

I sent a message back to him:

"you teamkilled me you ungrateful ####"

He then makes false excuses saying that I got in his way. I said:

You absolute ####### liar you shot me ####### point blank.

After that I blocked him.

IRoBYou72:

I was watching him kill my teammates so I shot him. Didn't say anything though Xbox Live doesn't need people that do stupid stuff.

HAZMODS:

basically been a #### in lobbies killing teammates.

ShadyTwoad:

calling me a *** through PM.

Obey AirZ 99:

Being a spammer and won't leave. Basically ####stirring and keeps annoying my dad AUSSIESTONER777 we blocked and my dads friend did too, but he joined every time like he was hacking and the party was invite only.

These people that do this kind of stuff are basically ruining my time. I want them banned.

:)

RobertKlopp, Jan 6, 2016
  2. IIIGIII Pain
    IIIGIII Pain Guest
    Was Invited to lvl 15 lobby

I've Been getting several Messages, about That for the past Few days. I just ignore them, Since I seen several topics in the Past about dudes getting hacked from joining those Lobbies.

IIIGIII Pain, Jan 6, 2016
  3. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest
    XB1 wont read discs ... hardware or software problem ?

I've been getting the "Disc may be dirty" message alot over the past few days. It is the last preview update that caused it. Its being worked on.

ShaunPerry, Jan 6, 2016
  4. IIIGIII Pain Win User

Was Invited to lvl 15 lobby

I've Been getting several Messages, about That for the past Few days. I just ignore them, Since I seen several topics in the Past about dudes getting hacked from joining those Lobbies.
  5. ShaunPerry Win User

XB1 wont read discs ... hardware or software problem ?

I've been getting the "Disc may be dirty" message alot over the past few days. It is the last preview update that caused it. Its being worked on.
  6. ModestElf Win User

i recently lost all my rank in reach for the second time is this a glitch? punishment?

Did you get a pop up message saying why you got banned? or are you assuming you got banned?

maybe servers have been way to busy this past few days
  7. lMerce Win User

High latency on XBox One for past week or so

Yeah this is getting ridiculous, these past few days have been unplayable.
  8. DArdilles Win User

Error Code 80151011

Any updates on this issue? Been trying to connect to xbox live for the past few days but failed.. Same error message kept popping up..
Thema:

1. Been getting abusive messages in the past few days. - Similar Threads - Been getting abusive

2. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. I have been getting email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been getting email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...: Been getting an email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** about a free 5 dollar rewards seems sketchy. Is it legit? [img] 3c6c936a-bcc3-4fe2-9ee4-eb469f450090
  5. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  6. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  7. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  8. getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running...

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running...: getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running windows 11, driver installing the relevant cab, no joy. Any help woud be appreciated....
  9. How long will it take me get my money back y'all accept my refund it's been weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    How long will it take me get my money back y'all accept my refund it's been weeks: Y'all accept my refund n I never got my money back I been waiting and im started to feel like i got scammed 2fe5d382-3b4d-4723-8a6b-755aa3aaff3b
  10. I refunded two games a couple of days ago and I haven’t been able to get the cash back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded two games a couple of days ago and I haven’t been able to get the cash back.: So days back I bought both Batman Arkham knight bundle and injustice 2 +mortal kombat 11 with dlc bundle as well for 9.99 both and I refunded the injustice and mortals kombat bundle in the sixth...