Been double charged for Train Sim

Discus and support Been double charged for Train Sim in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son purchased the Train Sim World 3: Birmingham Cross City Line: Lichfield - Bromsgrove - Redditch, but has been charged for this and the Birmingham... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John Taunton, Feb 6, 2023.

1. John Taunton
    John Taunton Guest

My son purchased the Train Sim World 3: Birmingham Cross City Line: Lichfield - Bromsgrove - Redditch, but has been charged for this and the Birmingham starter pack. I am pretty sure he should have only had one charge, but even though he has used it for less than an hour, the refund system seems to be automatically denying my attempts to get a refund on either 'purchase'.

Virtual Chat is useless, and the Callback system doesn't seem to be taking my number.

First things first - Am I correct in saying he should only have been charged once (As far as I can see, the Birmingham Starter Pack included this route) and what is the best way to get some human to read the description of what has gone wrong. Is a chargeback through my credit card likely to succeed ?

:)

John Taunton, Feb 6, 2023
  2. John Taunton Win User

That would be good if it is the case. I did get two confirmations though, with two separate order numbers (even though he only clicked once)
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

When a credit card is charged, a test charge is made first, and then the transaction finalized. You will see it vanish in a few days
  4. PricyMate2010 Win User

Order [mod removed]

Hi! Many thanks for the advances, you'r right, it is an add on for the Train Sim. I'll install the Train Sim Game.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Will we see a Train Simulator and Truck Simulator on Xbox game pass?

Train Sim World has been part of Game Pass for several years, the third one just launched the other day
  6. JY Studios.. Win User

XBox Series X MSFS 2020 Faulty Recordings

No. It does the same with Train Sim World 2020
Thema:

1. Been double charged for Train Sim - Similar Threads - Been double charged

2. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  3. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  4. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  5. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  6. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

in XboX Insiders
    Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long: Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising cheats and other services, a spam filter seems...
  7. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  8. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  9. Has my subscription been updated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has my subscription been updated?: I just paid 99.99 for the yearly subscription and i need to know if it has been updated and if not I would like my money back ec21211b-c67c-4fe9-8556-168b670aa81b
  10. Why have I been double charged for Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I been double charged for Minecraft realms: I tried the Minecraft realms free month and I then turned off reaccuring billing as it wasn’t for me and now a month later I’ve been charged even though I cancelled it...