Been charged for DLC but haven't received it

Discus and support Been charged for DLC but haven't received it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased some DLC for oblivion yesterday, when I grouped all of it together and purchased it through the store I got charged but never received... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlexFp_625, Jan 5, 2023.

1. AlexFp_625
    AlexFp_625 Guest

Hi,

I purchased some DLC for oblivion yesterday, when I grouped all of it together and purchased it through the store I got charged but never received the DLC. I have checked through the library, the downloads through in-game and it's even saying I don't owe it in the xbox store. Can't get through to support at all via web chat and even through requesting a call back. It's annoying because I've been charged for it and it's not even in my orders history.

:)

AlexFp_625, Jan 5, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that all successful purchases are added to our order history in real-time which means that if it's not on your order history it can be on a different account of yours or it's not successful.

Please check all Microsoft accounts that you own to locate the order transaction.
  3. AlexFp_625 Win User

Thanks for the reply. I only have one Microsoft account and I also have been charged for this on my bank statement but haven't received goods.
  4. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and thank you so much for the update. I would also like to apologize because if it's not showing from there it means that it's not successful and if you have been charged, you may need to reach out to your bank to dispute the charge that was taken out.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Haven't been charged for a preorder

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I believe you will only be charged 10 days before the console launch, as with other pre-orders, however, this will depend on where you bought each retailer has its policy.

No official pre-order information about the hardware, but I believe it is like games that are charged 10 days before release, this information you can check on the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Haven't been charged for a preorder

Hardware is typically charged when it ships.
Thema:

1. Been charged for DLC but haven't received it - Similar Threads - Been charged DLC

2. Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?: I have been charged for a game which I already bought 2 years ago. I'm trying to get in touch with support for more than a week without success. There is only one way - to request a call and it's...
  3. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  4. Been charged twice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been charged twice: I been charged twice on the product 87094f13-e4c2-4da3-96c1-9f1efbe240da
  5. I have been charged £20.99 from my account for a game FC24 however it states checkout error 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged £20.99 from my account for a game FC24 however it states checkout error 3: I recently purchased FC24 from within FiFa 23. I was charged £20.99 for the game however it states checkout gone wrong 3. The game doesn’t show under games owned and I have tried twice to...
  6. i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...: i have been charged £6.99 each month in 2023, it looks like it maybe for game pass, but neither console uses game pass and I have tried to cancel it but it keeps charging, I cant cancel it on my...
  7. Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...: I’ve been charged full price for Xbox game pass Ultimate, and I had clicked on an advertisement for $1. I’ll have to cancel this evening I guess. 37d1dac1-fa98-457e-ba62-d5833c7cae5a
  8. I have been charged a payment for Microsoft Xbox but I don’t own an Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been charged a payment for Microsoft Xbox but I don’t own an Xbox: A payment has come out my account for Microsoft Xbox but I don’t own an Xbox (or know anyone that does). Nothing is showing when I log into my Microsoft account. Can anyone help?...
  9. Been trying to get fraudulent charges on my account handled for hours now...how do I talk...

in XBoX on Windows
    Been trying to get fraudulent charges on my account handled for hours now...how do I talk...: Going through customer support on the Microsoft website has me talk to an Indian person for a couple minutes, then they transfer me to their "Xbox department" which means sending me into hour long...
  10. I have been charge twice in one month for the ultimate xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charge twice in one month for the ultimate xbox game pass: I could only see one subsricption in my microsoft account, which i have now cancelled recurrent billing. Why have I for several months been charged twice for this subsrciption? Can someone please...