been banned twice for no reason

Discus and support been banned twice for no reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I received a communication ban for no reason a couple of days ago and then today I received another ban which banned me from multiplayer for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GHOSTSHADOW3321, Oct 10, 2017.

1. been banned twice for no reason

I received a communication ban for no reason a couple of days ago and then today I received another ban which banned me from multiplayer for harrasement even though I cant talk or message anyone so how can I harass them? need this reviewed

:)

GHOSTSHADOW3321, Oct 10, 2017
  2. skatecams
    skatecams Guest
    Account Banned

My account has been banned for no apparent reason. I play Xbox about twice a week and today it got banned. My gamer tag is dogsaur. I need my account back please!

skatecams, Oct 10, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Been banned for no reason

You would need to submit a case review on that site in order for the enforcement team to take a look at it again. They do not use these forums and they will not give specific information.

Smwutches, Oct 10, 2017
  4. been banned twice for no reason

Hi there,

The enforcement team does not use the forums and only they can respond to any enforcement actions they issue.

You can submit a case review at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

If you want more info on you can receive a suspension while in a suspension, you can check out this page: Xbox Enforcement | What's Happening

Mistress Sara, Oct 10, 2017
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

6. Wahiiko Win User

Enforcement Note

I know the website has been down for at least a week. I’ve been banned twice in a row. The first one was valid. The second one was absolutely not valid at all. Literally no reason.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Been banned for no reason

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  8. Tyme Teaz Win User

Been banned for no reason!

You didn't get suspended for "no reason".

If you are suspended until the 29th then it's either not your first suspension or whatever you did was quite a severe breach of the rules.

Read the email sent to the address linked to your account or go to the enforcement site
    here to find out why & file for a case review if eligible

Doesn't matter if someone reports you for no reason,you'll only get suspended/banned if you have done something that violates the ToU/CoC.

Also doesn't matter if you pay money for xbox live,you agree to follow the rules & you also agree that you will be punished if you are caught breaking those rules.
    Hi , my brother got suspended for no reason ! he is getting bullied at school and the bullies got hold of his gamer tag and launched a complaint against him . They think its funny and now bully him even more about it , and threaten to do it again . tried
    to get hold of somebody at xbox live but they weren't interested . **** service
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Been banned for no reason!

You didn't get suspended for "no reason".

If you are suspended until the 29th then it's either not your first suspension or whatever you did was quite a severe breach of the rules.

Read the email sent to the address linked to your account or go to the enforcement site
    here to find out why & file for a case review if eligible

Doesn't matter if someone reports you for no reason,you'll only get suspended/banned if you have done something that violates the ToU/CoC.

Also doesn't matter if you pay money for xbox live,you agree to follow the rules & you also agree that you will be punished if you are caught breaking those rules.
Thema:

1. been banned twice for no reason - Similar Threads - been banned twice

2. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  3. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  4. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  5. With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other...

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other...: I play R6 all the time. But it is plagued by xbox users with XIM. Will Microsoft ban those products aswell or will they be unaffected 17f61377-3025-42c0-ae83-675f3f95c2d2
  6. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  7. I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached): So i have been communication banned (however on enforcements it appears with the tag “gamer pic ban”) for a profile picture of me and my girlfriend? the picture isnt sexually suggestive, nor...
  8. When will the 3rd party ban be coming? Been waiting a while and the xim and zen's are only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the 3rd party ban be coming? Been waiting a while and the xim and zen's are only...: Is there a specific date or is there a general area of the year it'll be released? 1ae8e3ad-a8e3-4516-82e2-3fc6fc6fd8a9
  9. I've been banned twice!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned twice!: We've been banned twice in a row. First time still no real answer and a week later another ban, how is this possible when we can't even use xbox live! This is a complete joke it's like we've been...
  10. I’ve been banned twice but only for 4 days, is it true only one more small ban then I’m...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve been banned twice but only for 4 days, is it true only one more small ban then I’m...: I’d like to know how many times some of you have been banned this year, it’s a bit frightening 93f55229-4323-4449-8892-df0666ea0b0f