Been banned on Xbox wrongly

Discus and support Been banned on Xbox wrongly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been banned off Xbox live for a reason I believe is not warranted, I have gone through the case review process but all I get it a copy and pasted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GamingHDD, Jul 31, 2017.

1. GamingHDD
    GamingHDD Guest

I've been banned off Xbox live for a reason I believe is not warranted, I have gone through the case review process but all I get it a copy and pasted answer. I need to somehow talk to a member of the enforcement team because this is a joke.

:)

GamingHDD, Jul 31, 2017
  2. vH Silence
    vH Silence Guest
    Account Suspension

Hello I have recently been banned from Xbox Live and I believe I have been wrongly banned as I have not done anything to receive my ban I have a very positive Xbox Live reputation and have never been banned before but I have been banned for one week.

vH Silence, Jul 31, 2017
  3. VernierSlake
    VernierSlake Guest
    BANNED!!!

Consoles banned between late August and Sept 9th may have been banned wrongly. If you can sign into XBL on your banned console today then you were one of those affected and can look forward to 3 months XBL gold and 1600MSP as compo. If you can't sign in
    then you were rightly banned.

VernierSlake, Jul 31, 2017
  4. GamingHDD
    GamingHDD Guest

I literally asked them what i did wrong, they didn't even answer

GamingHDD, Jul 31, 2017
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. They do not give specific information. If they upheld their decision, there is nothing you can do.

Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. They do not give specific information. If they upheld their decision, there is nothing you can do.
  7. GamingHDD Win User

I literally asked them what i did wrong, they didn't even answer
  8. Dirty Loco Win User

Console bans any suggestions how to get it fixed?

[quote user="Skylaaa"]which seem to be given wrongly[/quote]....and you know this how? The quantity of console bans does not mean they have been given "wrongly".. Don't assume.
  9. XGeN ReaL Win User

Must READ CONSOLE BAN

I am posting this to show that microsoft's "ban system" is not flawless and alot of people this "ban wave" have been banned wrongly. I am not the only one.
  10. SGTPepper23 Win User

console banned

Thema:

1. Been banned on Xbox wrongly - Similar Threads - Been banned wrongly

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  4. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  5. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  6. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  7. With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other...

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other...: I play R6 all the time. But it is plagued by xbox users with XIM. Will Microsoft ban those products aswell or will they be unaffected 17f61377-3025-42c0-ae83-675f3f95c2d2
  8. I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...: My guy is Qazmy and I got banned for no reason 55e0892c-7e27-4a73-a700-a111613ae189
  9. Accounts been wrongfully banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts been wrongfully banned?: As of October 26, 2023 my Xbox account zuk024 10+ year old is suspended indefinitely with no details as to why. All it says is something about community guidelines which I’ve done nothing to...
  10. My long time Xbox Account has been wrongfully banned for "Cheating." And I have an idea...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My long time Xbox Account has been wrongfully banned for "Cheating." And I have an idea...: I haven't even used my Xbox for a while now. I started using it again just a few weeks ago and started with literally only playing Single Player games. Including TWD series, Fallout, and Elder...