Been banned for a LFG post I haven’t posted

Discus and support Been banned for a LFG post I haven’t posted in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I’ve been banned for the 4th time and this time I haven’t even posted. Is anyone else having this when putting up LFG posts and finding we have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MUJI9320, Dec 2, 2022.

1. MUJI9320
    MUJI9320 Guest

I’ve been banned for the 4th time and this time I haven’t even posted.

Is anyone else having this when putting up LFG posts and finding we have been banned?

I’ve been on the phone to technical support who haven’t been much help but have confirmed there is a known issue.

:)

MUJI9320, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, I understand your position but not even Xbox support can help you with ban issues.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello MUJI9320 , Enforcement is a department apart from this community and Xbox service.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban.

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  4. MUJI9320 Win User

I can share with you the details. It was for a post I copied at the start of November when rebirth was online…rebirth went offline on 26/11. So why have I been banned? And also I hadn’t posted the LFG post as I wasn’t playing rebirth. It’s offline!

It’s a joke how I pay for game pass and cannot use it for reasons like this. I haven’t done anything wrong here.

Picture:

[​IMG]
  5. Greeniekilla420 Win User

Got comm banned for something I already served

Well if u were able look at my lfg history havent posted anything i got comm banned like a few weeks ago for posting something on lfg but since then havent posted anything just got comm banned for something that already was reported and already served so why did i get comm bann again when i didnt post anything the comm ban from lfg
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

Being banned for an LFG post

You would have to contact Xbox Enforcement directly to find out more about your ban as they don't use the xbox forums to communicate. Good luck and all the best. Kind Regards.
Thema:

1. Been banned for a LFG post I haven’t posted - Similar Threads - Been banned LFG

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  4. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  5. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  6. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  7. With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other...

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other...: I play R6 all the time. But it is plagued by xbox users with XIM. Will Microsoft ban those products aswell or will they be unaffected 17f61377-3025-42c0-ae83-675f3f95c2d2
  8. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  9. I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached): So i have been communication banned (however on enforcements it appears with the tag “gamer pic ban”) for a profile picture of me and my girlfriend? the picture isnt sexually suggestive, nor...
  10. When will the 3rd party ban be coming? Been waiting a while and the xim and zen's are only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the 3rd party ban be coming? Been waiting a while and the xim and zen's are only...: Is there a specific date or is there a general area of the year it'll be released? 1ae8e3ad-a8e3-4516-82e2-3fc6fc6fd8a9