been an omega ring member for almost a month now, no update at all. plz help!!
Discus and support been an omega ring member for almost a month now, no update at all. plz help!! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; hello! I found out about the xbox insider program that was available for everyone, so I joined the omega ring when the new boot screen came out, even... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OsamaM20, Jun 6, 2026.
Thema:
been an omega ring member for almost a month now, no update at all. plz help!!
Loading...
-
been an omega ring member for almost a month now, no update at all. plz help!! - Similar Threads - been omega ring
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.
in XboX InsidersI’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...
in XboX InsidersCould there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says... -
My downloads haven't been working since yesterday
in XboX InsidersMy downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching.... -
Has Glitched Audio On The Dash Been Fixed in Omega and/or Delta?
in XboX InsidersHas Glitched Audio On The Dash Been Fixed in Omega and/or Delta?: Per the corresponding release notes: "Navigation and selection sounds should now play smoothly and not get cut off on the dashboard." Glitched audio on the dash was supposedly fixed with the... -
How do I move up in rings? I've been in Omega for months
in XboX InsidersHow do I move up in rings? I've been in Omega for months: I've been in Omega for a while, how do I move up? submitted by /u/Lt_Dead_Kittens [link] [comments] -
Omega ring has been enabled, but app say NO!!!
in XboX InsidersOmega ring has been enabled, but app say NO!!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Revenator1987 [link] [comments] -
Marvel heroes omega will not delete. It's been forever!
in XBoX Games and AppsMarvel heroes omega will not delete. It's been forever!: I cant even remember when this game was removed from xbox live. I stopped playing it and knew it needed an update but stopped it. Sometime after everything happened with this game, it notifies me,...