Been 2 months still don't have access to my account yet

Discus and support Been 2 months still don't have access to my account yet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; yeah so still no help yas say I can't do nothing but when I get my friend who I bought the account from to try and reset the password yas won't help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MereDuck24, Oct 17, 2017.

1. MereDuck24
    MereDuck24 Guest

yeah so still no help yas say I can't do nothing but when I get my friend who I bought the account from to try and reset the password yas won't help him either so it's clear yas don't care about your customers I spent over 200$ on that account and that dosent
    make it mine I don't give a **** if ya can't buy and sell accounts not like anyone reads your terms of service anyway I doubt anyone has so I'd like my **** money back man. Keep the account whatever just give me the games I bought with my money im not bill
    gates and can't afford to buy 200$ worth of stuff all over again if I know the credit card info for the games purchased yas can atleast give me my games I payed for cause if not yous are just thieves man

:)

MereDuck24, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Xbox Forums on Main account

It's been 2 month and still will not let me access the forums. I would really like to know what's happening to my account.

I Lap Veyrons, Oct 17, 2017
  3. UA going on over 4 months still no resolution

Still nothing. It's been 6 months for me now.

Starting to get pissed off now. Seeing everyone else getting their accounts back when I've been waiting longer then all of them. Contacting my Exception Analyst hasn't gotten me any where either. Only received 2 emails stating that my case was no longer
    in his hands and with the investigation team. That was just a little over 2 weeks ago. I still don't have access to my account after receiving the automated email that my account was migrated back. Still waiting on the email that the investigation is complete.

BillowyPanther4, Oct 17, 2017
  4. MereDuck24
    MereDuck24 Guest

and whoever used that weird apartment analogy on my last post imagine this your buddy says he needs a roommate for his apartment and its 200$ a month so ya pay the 200$ and not even a month later the land lord shows up saying oh
    he can't have roommates it's not aloud and ya get kicked out you should get your **** money back cause not giving it back means you're a scumbag thief

MereDuck24, Oct 17, 2017
  5. MereDuck24
    MereDuck24 Guest
    Just waiting to hear about how I'm getting my 200$ back

MereDuck24, Oct 17, 2017
  6. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey MereDuck24! As Mister Mascot told you in your last post, the owner of the account will need to contact support to gain access. If you are not the owner and can't provide the necessary information to support, they can't prove that you own the account
    regardless of what was purchased. Additionally, purchases can't be transferred so the games will need to be purchased again on an account you own. Purchasing accounts is a violation of the Terms of Service and code of conduct. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey MereDuck24! As Mister Mascot told you in your last post, the owner of the account will need to contact support to gain access. If you are not the owner and can't provide the necessary information to support, they can't prove that you own the account
    regardless of what was purchased. Additionally, purchases can't be transferred so the games will need to be purchased again on an account you own. Purchasing accounts is a violation of the Terms of Service and code of conduct. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  8. MereDuck24 Win User

and whoever used that weird apartment analogy on my last post imagine this your buddy says he needs a roommate for his apartment and its 200$ a month so ya pay the 200$ and not even a month later the land lord shows up saying oh
    he can't have roommates it's not aloud and ya get kicked out you should get your **** money back cause not giving it back means you're a scumbag thief
  9. MereDuck24 Win User

Just waiting to hear about how I'm getting my 200$ back
  10. I Lap Veyrons Win User

Xbox Forums on Main account

It's been 2 month and still will not let me access the forums. I would really like to know what's happening to my account.
  11. BillowyPanther4 Win User

UA going on over 4 months still no resolution

Still nothing. It's been 6 months for me now.

Starting to get pissed off now. Seeing everyone else getting their accounts back when I've been waiting longer then all of them. Contacting my Exception Analyst hasn't gotten me any where either. Only received 2 emails stating that my case was no longer
    in his hands and with the investigation team. That was just a little over 2 weeks ago. I still don't have access to my account after receiving the automated email that my account was migrated back. Still waiting on the email that the investigation is complete.
Thema:

1. Been 2 months still don't have access to my account yet - Similar Threads - Been months still

2. It's been a month since the XSX launch, and these two games still don't work properly.

in XboX Insiders
    It's been a month since the XSX launch, and these two games still don't work properly.: It's been a month since the XSX launch, and these two games still don't work properly. Star Wars squadron closes as soon as it starts on the EA log. Journey to the savage planet game crashes...
  3. Auto updates still not working. Been over a month now

in XboX Insiders
    Auto updates still not working. Been over a month now: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  4. It has been a month, Still no Microsft rewards deposit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It has been a month, Still no Microsft rewards deposit: So heres my original post Still havent received my Rewards Points I redeemed for 500 Gems. And now its been 19 days and still no Microsoft rewards deposit. Id like to know whats going on. To top...
  5. It's been a month since my last post and the Vault is still empty. Unacceptable.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It's been a month since my last post and the Vault is still empty. Unacceptable.: I was told it would be refilled. Also, I completed the May survey, increased my gamerscore by 1k, and reached Legend. I haven't received any rewards for those....
  6. It's been over a month, but my gears of war game codes still haven't arrived

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    It's been over a month, but my gears of war game codes still haven't arrived: Hello there, I bought GOW 4 last month and was told the codes for 4 previous games will be sent to me soon. 33days has passed and I still got nothing. I REALLY wish I could play it during the...
  7. Its been nearly a month since i was suspended for communication and it's still active.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Its been nearly a month since i was suspended for communication and it's still active.: Communication 11/6/2017, 5:09:38 AM it is now December 5th, a week after it was supposedly to end, the enforcement page shows it has ended and as such talking to the team there is now...
  8. Still communication banned even after suspensions have been expired for over a month now...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still communication banned even after suspensions have been expired for over a month now...: So I'm not debating the reason behind my bans, as though the most recent ones were only a few messages, I have a long history with enforcement so I am not debating why or why I was banned. I get...
  9. Communication ban was for only 24 hours.. its been a month now and I can't talk still in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban was for only 24 hours.. its been a month now and I can't talk still in ...: I was given a communication suspension on 10/21/15 for only 24 hours but it has been over a month and i still cannot talk in party or game chat. I don't understand why this is taking so long to...
  10. Been a month and party chat still won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been a month and party chat still won't work: I was suspended for a week for communication. It was fair because i did say some vulgar things. After the suspension I waited for two weeks for them to fix the party chat problem created by them....