Bee: Simulator is a massive scam

Discus and support Bee: Simulator is a massive scam in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So, three weeks ago my friends and I all pre-ordering Bee: Sim and the Xbox store said it was available on the 12th of November. We try to play the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by XxXReggaeShark420XxX, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Bee: Simulator is a massive scam

So, three weeks ago my friends and I all pre-ordering Bee: Sim and the Xbox store said it was available on the 12th of November. We try to play the game that day and it loads one black screen with language selection, there is clearly no working capabilities
    to the game as they haven't even put in the ability to move with the dpad or sticks through the selections, now at this point I immediately request a refund and find that they try to not allow me such a refund because I pre-ordered and "are out of time", but
    the fact that I can still request a return shows me that, that is completely false even if the fact it was pre-ordered changes that. I am just so pissed that the company is downright stealing my money while another company helps them just rob their customers,
    WHETHER OR NOT THE GAME WORKS I DON'T [mod removed] CARE, I've got bills to pay, I've got car payments, insurance payments, gas to buy, college classes to pay for, and they want to keep my $40 for giving me [mod removed] nothing. Ummm... what?

EDIT: this is my random google email account, actually xbox account is something like CncntrtionChamp and it's just supposed to be a friendly joke.

:)

XxXReggaeShark420XxX, Nov 19, 2019
  2. BlueManMania Win User

Hi, Gibby here!

I have wanted this game for a while now, but, is it really causing a lot of these problems for you? I have a friend who tried out the game, and they said that it was pretty fun, but it gets stale after a while. I hope that you can enjoy some type of factor
    from that game, or if you need to, file a refund from the link below. I am horribly sorry to hear about this as well. Best of luck!

Refund Request
  3. JosemberG N Win User

Nossa amigo, ja tentou entra em contato p um reembolso?
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

5. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

I’m sorry you’ve had these issues but i still think Bee simulator is an amazing game and worth a go back to :(
  6. JONO228 Win User

Appreciate the heads up👍
Thema:

1. Bee: Simulator is a massive scam - Similar Threads - Bee Simulator massive

2. I purchased Madden24 for my grandson. He called and said the code has already bee...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased Madden24 for my grandson. He called and said the code has already bee...: I purchased Madden24 for my grandson. He called and said the code has already bee redeemed. How can I find out if I redeemed in error and if so how can I get the game to him....
  3. I have added 10 £ in diablo4 for the kid buying coins for battle pass and cannot bee seen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have added 10 £ in diablo4 for the kid buying coins for battle pass and cannot bee seen: I have added 10 £ in diablo4 for the kid buying coins for battle pass and cannot bee seen. In my account (parent account) is showing that were charged this money in his account but in his cannot...
  4. I sent my custom wireless xbox controller in for repair, it's stuck at "device is beeing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my custom wireless xbox controller in for repair, it's stuck at "device is beeing...: According to the email I've got, the controller has been sent back to my adress on the 21th September. Since then I have not gotten any updates. The estimated time is 8-10 days, now it is already...
  5. I cant play bee swarm simulator on roblox and when i try to join the game it says code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play bee swarm simulator on roblox and when i try to join the game it says code...: Please help me i cant play a game on roblox and says error 103 5725b0c5-432c-451e-81f9-a745ab7ed7b4
  6. doom 3 achievements have bee disabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    doom 3 achievements have bee disabled: hi ok so i downloaded doom3 on my pc and though game pass started to play and accidentally entered the console which disabled the achievements ok fair enough i get it i might cheat code it but...
  7. Minecraft on switch bee update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft on switch bee update: Just updated my version on switch for the bee update and it had me log back into my account after I did all my marketplace purchases dissapeared and what's weird is on minecraft earth it show all...
  8. Minecraft buzzy bee update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft buzzy bee update: Hi, since my son did the latest update( buzzy bee) for his Minecraft game ( digital version) he's experienced problems. It now won't launch & just returns to the homepage . Any ideas please....
  9. cabbage,beaver,bee and more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cabbage,beaver,bee and more: why is this game unplayable,im lucky to get 15 mins,had the game over a week. and the small amount of play i. have done iv really enjoyed but i have tottally had enough now those error codes are...
  10. Disconnects bee error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnects bee error: About sick of being disconnected 70% of my game. I don't disconnect from any other game. This is really ruining the game for me. Any one else having this issue? 4382fa3c-f1f0-499e-9677-6d2f54d8ee8d