Bedwars Game like Hypixel on Android?

Discus and support Bedwars Game like Hypixel on Android? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am asking for my child: he is using Minecraft for Android and this will last for this year at least. So he cannot use the Java Version for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Malte Büchs1, Jul 16, 2023.

  1. Bedwars Game like Hypixel on Android?


    Hello,

    I am asking for my child: he is using Minecraft for Android and this will last for this year at least. So he cannot use the Java Version for now.

    But he is also a great fan of the "Bedwars game on Hypixel" (sorry for my bad wording, I am not a Minecraft expert).

    [By the way: is it a 'mod' or a 'game'?]

    Now, is there any "Badwars game" available in the Minecraft shop/marketplace (in the Android version), which is pretty close to the one on Hypixel? Or, which one is installed there, on Hypixel, is it a separate one, does anyone know its name or creator?

    Thanks and sorry again for this unprofessional question.

    :)
     
    Malte Büchs1, Jul 16, 2023
    #1
  2. Ronnieee Win User

    Bedwars Game like Hypixel on Android?

    Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

    Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

    I understand you need help with the game for Minecraft.

    Actually, this is a server that you can join through Minecraft but this is only available through Java. I do not believe that if there is a game inside Minecraft (other versions) the same as what you have mentioned but it would be better to reach out with the their support on what other options that have where you can play their game or server.
  3. Jake Marich Win User

    If I recovered my hacked account and changed the password, will Microsoft unlock my account?

    My main account for Minecraft was locked. I was level 260 on hypixel, 420 stars 13.5 fkdr on bedwars. Not to mention it was my first ever Minecraft account. I really hope to be able to get it back.
  4. A010-bandiet Win User

    SOLVED: Cannot play multiplater on Xbox despite everything being set to "Allow" and so on.

    I kan not playing minecraft bedwars
  5. MICR0SOOFT Win User

    Can connect featured servers but not to Hypixel server

    bedrock edition and windos edition can not connect to hypixel because hypixel is a java only server. my java name is MICROSOOFT and is PE

    Make sure the servers you put in are bedrock edition ip's or else it wont work like your hypixel case mc.hypixel.net only works on PC I hope you see this and I hope it helps.
  6. HumperttheHumHu Win User

    Hon to play badwars onsdag xbox360?

    ***! You should never write a post on the mobile. The title is "How to play Bedwars online on Xbox360?"
Thema:

Bedwars Game like Hypixel on Android?

Loading...
  1. Bedwars Game like Hypixel on Android? - Similar Threads - Bedwars Game Hypixel

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...