Bedrock issue

Discus and support Bedrock issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So my world is not showing up in my worlds list but it is in my files. Anyone know how to fix? 4538e85b-acd0-4206-9ea2-7c2ef899c8b1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by VERNEY Cory, May 26, 2024.

1. VERNEY Cory
    VERNEY Cory Guest

Bedrock issue

So my world is not showing up in my worlds list but it is in my files. Anyone know how to fix?

:)

VERNEY Cory, May 26, 2024
  2. Sales Salesman Win User

How can I get Un-Shadow Muted on Minecraft Bedrock?

Infact, it's a bedrock issue I've heard.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Need Help accessing the other version of Minecraft after both were given if you only owned one of them?

If it's only Minecraft it means that it is the Minecraft Bedrock Edition that is for Xbox only, the license of Minecraft Bedrock for PC is a different license. This is why we're experiencing the issue, xTCN123x.
  4. Shug Leah Win User

Minecraft: java and bedrock edition bundle doesn't let me install bedrock edition.

Same here, it’s the 27th now, and I’m having the same issue. I downloaded and installed the Bedrock & Java edition about a week ago. Also, when I try to run the Bedrock installation, it shuts off my computer briefly, however I’ve figured out that the issue will quit after a power troubleshoot. The issue is that this keeps happening when I try still, and I have to run the troubleshoot after each attempt to install Bedrock edition.
  5. Da Destroyer380 Win User

I’m not able to play online games

I am having the same problem on Minecraft Bedrock on PS5, is there a solution for this issue on other platforms?
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Logging in on ps4

There seems to be some issues with the Bedrock version of the game on PS4. Mojang is aware of these and is working on a fix as soon as possible.
Thema:

Bedrock issue

1. Bedrock issue - Similar Threads - Bedrock issue

2. my bedrock multiplayer is working but when i load up java it says "multiplayer is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my bedrock multiplayer is working but when i load up java it says "multiplayer is...: my bedrock multiplayer is working but when i load up java it says "multiplayer is disabled.please check your mircosoft account settings b6a3d664-f609-4eed-a791-abd29e3020b4
  3. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  4. I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...: So I watched a Minecraft tiktok to claim the tiktok cape and I got the code so I went to www.minecraft.com to redeem my cape and I did that then I went on Minecraft and I'm not seeing it on the...
  5. When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft: I just got the pack for Minecraft giving me Bedrock and Java Edition. After enabling lots of permissions using the Xbox Family Settings app, I can only use Multiplayer and friend features of...
  6. Where can i claim my free Java when i have bedrock?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can i claim my free Java when i have bedrock?: I Have bedrock edition for my computer, but I can't seem to claim my Java. where can I get help on this topic? 8371bed2-81f7-4b32-8efb-8f171967cec1
  7. Minecraft Bedrock on Ipad login issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock on Ipad login issue: When trying to login to minecraft on iPad I first got an error message "DROWNED". I power cycle the ipad then sign in and enter my email address and password and then it's saying "Add an email" to...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Family Share issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Family Share issue: Hello, so I’m trying to do family sharing of Minecraft Bedrock Edition with my girlfriend on her own laptop. I added her to the family, connected her device, downloaded Minecraft Launcher from...
  9. minecraft bedrock/poket edition server joining issue by Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock/poket edition server joining issue by Microsoft: minecraft bedrock/poket edition got issues when you trying to join server, it’s impossible to join servers from 1.18 or 1.19 versions, A error *you have to authenticate to Microsoft service* This...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock (Windows Edition) Connection Issues, for Hosting and even joining

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock (Windows Edition) Connection Issues, for Hosting and even joining: Hi I play Minecraft with my GF, we’re both on Bedrock (Windows Edition) she’s playing from her iPad and I’m on my PC. I’ve always had problems with her and others being able to join and I’ve had...