bedrock edition not allowing me to store multiple java skins

Discus and support bedrock edition not allowing me to store multiple java skins in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; greetings, I am currently experiencing a problem on minecraft bedrock version 1.19.51 on my windows 10 pc. I am trying to store multiple java skins. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr. Dizz, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Mr. Dizz
    Mr. Dizz Guest

greetings, I am currently experiencing a problem on minecraft bedrock version 1.19.51 on my windows 10 pc. I am trying to store multiple java skins. I have video footage right here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQD4FH_-NLQ

when i try to store two minecraft java skins in the "dressing room" the other one immediately changes. any fixes help would be appreciated thanks

:)

Mr. Dizz, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Miroslav Karásek1 Win User

Minecraft skins dont show up

This is working on bedrock edition, I can´t find Only Allow Trusted Skins in java edition.
  3. miaa4 Win User

My order got cancelled which wasn't cancelled.

4. Tezzarrific Win User

Minecraft login

java edition is sperate to bedrock edition, you would need the bedrock version for windows 10 from the windows store.
  5. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

6. Squirtle_Blaze Win User

Minecraft Java Skin Wont Show Up

Thank You

Yes when I try to change my skin in Minecraft Java my skin is stuck on the Alex skin but the same skin works for the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft . And I have tried using another skin but that too did not work .
Thema:

1. bedrock edition not allowing me to store multiple java skins - Similar Threads - bedrock edition allowing

2. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  3. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  4. I can't get Java edition with my Bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get Java edition with my Bedrock edition: I have Minecraft Bedrock edition for pc & when I try to get my free copy java edition it doesn't say "get" like it says it should it says "buy". In the launcher it shows play/install for bedrock...
  5. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  6. if i have the bedrock edition of minecraft and i use the xbox gamepass can i play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i have the bedrock edition of minecraft and i use the xbox gamepass can i play the...: I currently own the bedrock edition of Minecraft; I would like to know if I could get the java version permanently through xbox gamepass. e5dcc5c6-ac53-467c-a618-eab633ac2011
  7. Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC: Trying to redeem a code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC. Recieving error message stating that I'm not logged into my account. I have logged in and out various times and tried it through...
  8. PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer: Does anyone know if it's against Microsoft's/Mojang's TOS to transfer a PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition world to another account? I asked this question to the Minecraft Help Center and was given...
  9. I bought mincraft java and bedrock edition but i cant see bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mincraft java and bedrock edition but i cant see bedrock edition: I spent 2799isk today on 26.12.2023 i wanted to play with my friends but i dont have bedrock edtition what can i do now bf0c443b-8c68-49f9-9b48-315b3d869dcc
  10. Minecraft bedrock edition won't allow me to join realms, but my Xbox settings are set to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition won't allow me to join realms, but my Xbox settings are set to...: When trying to join a realm, I'm prompted with a message reading "You Need Permission," but all the relevant options are set to "allow" already. My Microsoft account is not part of a family, so...