Become Half Evil

Discus and support Become Half Evil in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Destiny 2 is just around the corner and we're looking for new recruits. 333 The Half Evil Clan is now accepting new players. Be sure to head on ever... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by onyxishere, Sep 4, 2017.

1. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Become Half Evil

Destiny 2 is just around the corner and we're looking for new recruits. 333 The Half Evil Clan is now accepting new players. Be sure to head on ever to our clan page and apply for entry. We help out in raids, missions and crucible as needed.

Join the Companion Experience | Bungie.net

Looking forward to gaming with you all. Become Half Evil :)

:)

onyxishere, Sep 4, 2017
  2. OG Pooh
    OG Pooh Guest
    Ending a Video game franchise?

Resident Evil: What a dumbed-down turd that's become.

Final Fantasy: See Resident Evil.

Any & all military shooters: Mindless games for children who want to pretend they're wearing the big boy pants.

Forza: Either get the actual racing half way realistic & the AI out of the "special" class or give it up.

Fable: Each installment a bigger joke than the last.

OG Pooh, Sep 4, 2017
  3. So4pySpl4sh
    So4pySpl4sh Guest
    Clan Name Denied Due To Prohibited Text

I believe 333 is slang for half evil (half of 666). That's probably why they made you change your GT.

So4pySpl4sh, Sep 4, 2017
  4. OG Pooh Win User

Ending a Video game franchise?

Resident Evil: What a dumbed-down turd that's become.

Final Fantasy: See Resident Evil.

Any & all military shooters: Mindless games for children who want to pretend they're wearing the big boy pants.

Forza: Either get the actual racing half way realistic & the AI out of the "special" class or give it up.

Fable: Each installment a bigger joke than the last.
  5. So4pySpl4sh Win User

Clan Name Denied Due To Prohibited Text

I believe 333 is slang for half evil (half of 666). That's probably why they made you change your GT.
  6. All In The Mind Win User

Flint and Steel uses?? Post your tips here

Burning pigs has become my favourite pastime. Does that make me evil..?
  7. David EAllen Win User

Werewolves and vampirism

So you can't pull an Underworld and become half werewolf and half vampire.
  8. HollywoodBull Win User

Describe Your Perfect RPG

well my favourite RPG would be a game which has the following aspects:

1)10-15 companions that I pick up on the way and become a part of the team

2)the main character starts off a cadet or someone working on a space ship and due to circumstances becomes captain

3)Choices where you if you choose evil then you can become COMPLETELY evil and join the evil side.. Likewise with the good.

4)Throw in a good mix of romance

5)Several cities that are filled with people (Each city has had something happen to it. IF you are good then your aim is to fix the problem. If you end up evil then your aim is to ensure the city remains under your feet)
Thema:

Become Half Evil

1. Become Half Evil - Similar Threads - Become Half Evil

2. Graphics become bad when I get in a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphics become bad when I get in a game.: My game looks fine but as soon as I get into a game of Rainbow Six Siege the graphics become very bad and the same as Xbox one graphics. I own a ps5 and there is a huge difference. Please help?...
  3. How Can I become an alpha ring user

in XboX Insiders
    How Can I become an alpha ring user: Hey, I've been using the insider program for more than 1 year. I'm a beta user and I would like to become an alpha one. I'm level 8. Will I become alpha one day ? submitted by /u/Lukas_Smash...
  4. So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...: So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even though i have enough gamer score the website still says I dont. Can anyone help. I tried refreshing the page...
  5. Xbox fan just started making clicking noises and becomes worse when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox fan just started making clicking noises and becomes worse when gaming: I bought my Xbox one x back in December and have been using it moderately, but as I was in the middle of playing palworlds today I noticed a noise that kept getting louder. I checked the vents/fan...
  6. I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The...: I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The next day when I play it again it loads up to 75% and completely exits the game. What should I do? Help!!...
  7. I recently upgraded to xbox series x i had games for xbox one can they become an series x...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently upgraded to xbox series x i had games for xbox one can they become an series x...: As an exmple gta 5 i bought the xbox one version will it become a series x or no 438cfa51-fa83-48da-bbc6-09117fce1d78
  8. Will all 360 games become backwards compatible once the 360 store shuts down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will all 360 games become backwards compatible once the 360 store shuts down?: I know the 360 store is shutting down in July of next year and I was wondering if all games will become available on Xbox one once the 360 store shuts down? A lot of my favorite games such as...
  9. How do I make Dolby vision become active on 4 k uhd disc play back even when allow box has...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I make Dolby vision become active on 4 k uhd disc play back even when allow box has...: Allow box has been ticked in settings and tv is capable but playback is only in HDR , fidelity is also in 30bit 46cab499-b1d8-449d-98ea-b0b349abd034
  10. How to become a certification engineer for microsoft (QA )

in XBoX on Windows
    How to become a certification engineer for microsoft (QA ): Hello Microsoft community, I hope this message finds you well. I am interested in learning more about the specific job title for engineers responsible for certifying the quality of games on...