Become Half Evil

Discus and support Become Half Evil in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Destiny 2 is just around the corner and we're looking for new recruits. 333 The Half Evil Clan is now accepting new players. Be sure to head on ever... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by onyxishere, Sep 4, 2017.

  1. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    Become Half Evil


    Destiny 2 is just around the corner and we're looking for new recruits. 333 The Half Evil Clan is now accepting new players. Be sure to head on ever to our clan page and apply for entry. We help out in raids, missions and crucible as needed.

    Join the Companion Experience | Bungie.net

    Looking forward to gaming with you all. Become Half Evil :)

    :)
     
    onyxishere, Sep 4, 2017
    #1
  2. OG Pooh
    OG Pooh Guest
    Ending a Video game franchise?

    Resident Evil: What a dumbed-down turd that's become.



    Final Fantasy: See Resident Evil.



    Any & all military shooters: Mindless games for children who want to pretend they're wearing the big boy pants.



    Forza: Either get the actual racing half way realistic & the AI out of the "special" class or give it up.



    Fable: Each installment a bigger joke than the last.
     
    OG Pooh, Sep 4, 2017
    #2
  3. So4pySpl4sh
    So4pySpl4sh Guest
    Clan Name Denied Due To Prohibited Text

    I believe 333 is slang for half evil (half of 666). That's probably why they made you change your GT.
     
    So4pySpl4sh, Sep 4, 2017
    #3
  4. OG Pooh Win User

    Ending a Video game franchise?

    Resident Evil: What a dumbed-down turd that's become.



    Final Fantasy: See Resident Evil.



    Any & all military shooters: Mindless games for children who want to pretend they're wearing the big boy pants.



    Forza: Either get the actual racing half way realistic & the AI out of the "special" class or give it up.



    Fable: Each installment a bigger joke than the last.
  5. So4pySpl4sh Win User

    Clan Name Denied Due To Prohibited Text

    I believe 333 is slang for half evil (half of 666). That's probably why they made you change your GT.
  6. All In The Mind Win User

    Flint and Steel uses?? Post your tips here

    Burning pigs has become my favourite pastime. Does that make me evil..?
  7. David EAllen Win User

    Werewolves and vampirism

    So you can't pull an Underworld and become half werewolf and half vampire.
  8. HollywoodBull Win User

    Describe Your Perfect RPG

    well my favourite RPG would be a game which has the following aspects:

    1)10-15 companions that I pick up on the way and become a part of the team

    2)the main character starts off a cadet or someone working on a space ship and due to circumstances becomes captain

    3)Choices where you if you choose evil then you can become COMPLETELY evil and join the evil side.. Likewise with the good.

    4)Throw in a good mix of romance

    5)Several cities that are filled with people (Each city has had something happen to it. IF you are good then your aim is to fix the problem. If you end up evil then your aim is to ensure the city remains under your feet)
Thema:

Become Half Evil

Loading...
  1. Become Half Evil - Similar Threads - Become Half Evil

  2. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  3. How does one become an insider? Is there a site or is it invitation?

    in XboX Insiders
    How does one become an insider? Is there a site or is it invitation?: Delete if not allowed, but how does one go about getting a pass to be an insider? Or however that works I’m not too sure, but just found out about it and would love to join, especially with the...
  4. Rumors of converting physical games to become digitalize

    in XboX Insiders
    Rumors of converting physical games to become digitalize: So I heard online about how Xbox is planning to do the same move as PlayStation where their next console will be digital only but I also heard that it can transfer your physicals game and convert...
  5. How Do I Know When Insider Features Become Part of the Main Release?

    in XboX Insiders
    How Do I Know When Insider Features Become Part of the Main Release?: The title pretty much says it all but I'll add some context. I bought a ROG XBox Ally, and I joined the Insider program to get access to the feature that allows you to add apps and games to your...
  6. Xbox Store should become a bit more user-friendly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store should become a bit more user-friendly: A couple of ideas: Sorting by game price should be an option. Option to filter out base games. The add-ons create a whole lot of confusion, and it basically kills my motivation to go-through...
  7. Someone help me become an Xbox insider, I only have my phone and I already saw that it is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Someone help me become an Xbox insider, I only have my phone and I already saw that it is...: Stop submitted by /u/nestirig [link] [comments]
  8. Surface pro incompatibility need to become compatible

    in XboX Insiders
    Surface pro incompatibility need to become compatible: Roblox is incompatible on my Surface Pro 11. Can Microsoft make it compatible submitted by /u/No-Twist-9522 [link] [comments]
  9. when i play tomb raider, the screen becomes white and i cannot fix this problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i play tomb raider, the screen becomes white and i cannot fix this problem: I started playing the revised version of Tomb Raider on XBOX. The screen turned white after the first five minutes. be4b059b-c510-4fe0-b15a-e9e9afca9780
  10. Will xbox gamepass ever actually become a well made app?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will xbox gamepass ever actually become a well made app?: Hello, I am genuinely wondering, after you guys get the what must be atleast thousands of daily complaints and negative comments on the state of xbox gamepass app on pc, what do you do about it,...