Beautifully Gaming

Discus and support Beautifully Gaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Would anyone be interested in joining our club on xbox 'Beautifully Gaming' I've been trying hard to grow our community as I enjoy taking/looking at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mixer ImTroy, May 21, 2020.

  1. Mixer ImTroy
    Mixer ImTroy Guest

    Beautifully Gaming


    Would anyone be interested in joining our club on xbox 'Beautifully Gaming' I've been trying hard to grow our community as I enjoy taking/looking at screenshots but I'm struggling to get members.

    If a club dedicated to beautiful screenshots from games sounds like something you're interested in then please feel free to join, just search Beautifully Gaming in clubs on xbox.

    Thanks, have a great day everyone!

    :)
     
    Mixer ImTroy, May 21, 2020
    #1
  2. Mixer ImTroy Win User

    Beautifully Gaming

    Much appreciated, thank you very much!
  3. II DIDIER II Win User

    Beautifully Gaming

    Hello Mixer ImTroy

    Congratulations on the initiative! I'll share the information on the channels at my fingertips
  4. Niko1664 Win User

    Beautifully Gaming

    Perhaps I will. I love personally take screenshot. A very fun functionnality.
  5. Fearless Reign7 Win User

    Crash Bandicoot or Spyro?

    Havent played spryo. Crash i have played. Both remastered games were beautifully done
  6. liamsmithy24 Win User

    Hotspot not connecting to xbox

    It’s working beautifully thank you
Thema:

Beautifully Gaming

Loading...
  1. Beautifully Gaming - Similar Threads - Beautifully Gaming

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. Recent game cover art update is beautiful!

    in XboX Insiders
    Recent game cover art update is beautiful!: It looks premium & fresh, long overdue but so welcome. Good job to those who worked on the changes. It would be amazing if we could use our game version art as the covers in a future update...