Beautiful Katamari Digital edition won't install on Xbox360, download fails at 79%
Discus and support Beautiful Katamari Digital edition won't install on Xbox360, download fails at 79% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Beautiful Katamari last week from the online store on Xbox360. It will not install on my Xbox360. This question was asked last Friday in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NeilyB0y, Nov 25, 2021.
Thema:
Beautiful Katamari Digital edition won't install on Xbox360, download fails at 79%
Loading...
-
Beautiful Katamari Digital edition won't install on Xbox360, download fails at 79% - Similar Threads - Beautiful Katamari Digital
-
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all... -
I applied for insiders for disc to digital
in XboX InsidersI applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments] -
Recent game cover art update is beautiful!
in XboX InsidersRecent game cover art update is beautiful!: It looks premium & fresh, long overdue but so welcome. Good job to those who worked on the changes. It would be amazing if we could use our game version art as the covers in a future update... -
I Would Like To Inform You About A Katamari Copyright Infringement
in XBoX Games and AppsI Would Like To Inform You About A Katamari Copyright Infringement: This Game On The iPhone Apple App Store https://apps.apple.com/us/app/tap-town-heros/id1125232651 Had Infringed Katamari’s Musical Theme That Was Copyrighted By The Microsoft Company. I Had... -
Beautiful Katamari on Xbox 360 crashes constantly. What to do?
in XBoX Games and AppsBeautiful Katamari on Xbox 360 crashes constantly. What to do?: I started playing the game Beautiful Katamari on Xbox 360 and it keeps getting stuck on loading screens, usually right after completing a level (thus forcing me to replay the same levels over and... -
Beautiful Katamari
in XBoX Games and AppsBeautiful Katamari: Any chance this will ever beome avilalable for Backwards Compatable Games? 305aff18-d7dc-434c-a44e-fbced9c7793e -
Beautiful katamari backwards compatibility
in XBoX Games and AppsBeautiful katamari backwards compatibility: So is there any way or when will it be added to backwards list? I cant wait to play it on my xbox one love the series. 4800d49e-a574-4f49-a799-c6bc78b4f3b5 -
Beautiful Katamari Players? The forum for it hasnt been posted on in over a year :(
in XBoX on ConsolesBeautiful Katamari Players? The forum for it hasnt been posted on in over a year :(: Needing those chieves! Send me a message if you still play :) d87e1bea-6a6e-4285-a26a-81f27944bf9a