BC sign-in no longer working on either of my consoles, anyone else seeing this?

Discus and support BC sign-in no longer working on either of my consoles, anyone else seeing this? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, before anyone asks, yes I did submit a bug report. While I don’t know exactly when this started, noticed it last night. But basically when... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Awhite2555, May 7, 2021.

1. BC sign-in no longer working on either of my consoles, anyone else seeing this?

Hello, before anyone asks, yes I did submit a bug report.

While I don’t know exactly when this started, noticed it last night. But basically when playing any BC title I can’t sign in to Xbox live, even though I am signed in on the main dashboard and can play Xbox one and later games. It just says it can’t sigh into live, and thus can’t grab my save files. I cleared my local storage/cache of 360, and now it can’t even obtain my gamertag info when selecting “download profile” in a BC game.

I am in the alpha ring, and have two different Xbox’s in that ring. A series X and an XB1X. Both are having the same issue. I was thinking it was maybe an outage, but there is nothing on the live service status page to indicate there is an issue.

I submitted a bug report and also a report to live. But I’d really love if anyone else could test their BC sign in and see if they are having this issue. Or if it’s just my lucky self that has this.

The only other thing I can think to try is a factory reset, but since it’s happening on two separate consoles, I’m hesitant to do so as it seems maybe a wider spread issue than my units. Or if maybe I missed an announcement that this is a known issue.

I have no issues with bugs, I’m just trying to separate this as a preview issue vs actual Xbox issue.

Thanks for your time, and happy gaming!

submitted by /u/Awhite2555
    [link] [comments]

/u/Awhite2555, May 7, 2021
  2. DarthLegacy905 Win User

Can't Login to Xbox Live playing backwards compatible?

some BC games will either do that or say that the service no longer works for the game... you may have to look up if that game is still supported on Xbox Live for playing multiplayer.... but in the meantime, check your NAT type and make sure it is open,
    then try signing out of live and signing back in and see what happens.
  3. HassanB Win User

Battlefield 3 (Disc 1) will not read...

The easiest way to see if it's the disc or the console or something else would be to get another copy of the game from either a friend, or even rent a copy and see if it works. That's the easiest way to confirm if it's your disc that's no longer working
    or something else.

That was my best educated guess since the game was working fine before the scratch and I'm assuming that since you said Disc 1 that Disc 2 is working fine. This leads me to believe it's an issue with the disc and not anything to do with the console.
  4. Ravyn4077 Win User

Xbox 360 and Backwards Compatible won't sign into Live

Yes I've reset both consoles several times to no use. When I couldn't sign in on my 360 I jumped over to the One to play for a bit then tried a BC game. Same issues. I've not been signed into either console at the same time.
  5. Nelomelo Win User

Backwards Compatible game discs won't work in my Xbox One

i had witcher 2 going but it no longer works. none of bc games work with disc. the optic drive they put in these consoles suck.
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

PERM BAN FOR NO REASON

Is there anyone else who signs in through your console?? Check their gamertag and see if the have a ban.
Thema:

BC sign-in no longer working on either of my consoles, anyone else seeing this?

1. BC sign-in no longer working on either of my consoles, anyone else seeing this? - Similar Threads - sign longer working

2. My Microsoft account has been hacked and I can no longer sign into my account. How can I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked and I can no longer sign into my account. How can I...: I believe my brother may have clicked a link sent by a user on Xbox that gave control to our Microsoft account. I believe that this person may have changed the email address registered to the...
  3. Is it possible to sign out of a Xbox you no longer have physical access to

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to sign out of a Xbox you no longer have physical access to: I no longer can access my Xbox I shared with a former roommate and am trying to make it do they can’t play on my profile is this possible would changing my password work if I can’t technically...
  4. Does anybody know how I can sign out of an Xbox I no longer have access to?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know how I can sign out of an Xbox I no longer have access to?: A couple days ago, I visited a friends house. I also signed in to his Xbox that he had to load progress for a specific game. I left without knowing that I forgot to sign out. Is there any way I...
  5. Sign in dash taking longer than usual about 30 sec

in XboX Insiders
    Sign in dash taking longer than usual about 30 sec: Hi for some reason when I start up my Xbox the signing in procedure takes longer ? The dashboard seems to stay offline about 30-40 sec before actually signing my gamertaq and going online. I...
  6. No longer able to sign into any Xbox app or game bar since changing alias email

in XBoX Accessibility
    No longer able to sign into any Xbox app or game bar since changing alias email: I've been expieriencing this problem for over a week now and everything I have tried has failed to work. I have tried reinstalling the xbox apps via powershell AND the MS website, I have tried...
  7. Cannot sign into live forgot gamer tag password and email no longer exists

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into live forgot gamer tag password and email no longer exists: I'm trying to log back into my old gamer tag and my email account associated with it no longer exists. I tried to contact xbox support but they only send me to the automated online chats and or...
  8. It will no longer let me sign back into my Microsoft Account (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It will no longer let me sign back into my Microsoft Account (Nintendo Switch): Today I randomly disconnected from my friend's realm that I have had no issues with before. In the bottom corner, it said, "Sign into a Microsoft Account," I clicked on it, then there were two...
  9. Can no longer sign in (Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Can no longer sign in (Alpha Skip Ahead): I'm in the Alpha Skip Ahead and ever since the last update (which installed for me about an hour ago) I can no longer sign in to my Xbox. It's saying my Microsoft account does not exist. Just...
  10. XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account: It worked before, I could play my XB1 remotely from my Windows 10 PC. About 1 or 2 weeks ago I tried to play again but it no longer work. When choosing the stream option in the Win10 Xbox App, it...