BC Question About A XBLA Game

Discus and support BC Question About A XBLA Game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Earlier I noticed that "Asteroids And Asteroids Deluxe" from circa 2006 has appeared on the BC list for XB1. Since I purchased it back then, I decided... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CHAD TPRUITT, Aug 20, 2016.

1. CHAD TPRUITT
    CHAD TPRUITT Guest

Earlier I noticed that "Asteroids And Asteroids Deluxe" from circa 2006 has appeared on the BC list for XB1. Since I purchased it back then, I decided to download it to XB1....only to learn that I have to buy it again. I have several 360 titles that are
    BC with XB1 and never had to buy them again. Did I miss something?

:)

CHAD TPRUITT, Aug 20, 2016
  2. CHAD TPRUITT
    CHAD TPRUITT Guest
    DLC

Ok so we all know that the One won't be BC with any XBLA games or discs from the 360 era. So what about movies and such I have bought from Xbox Video?

CHAD TPRUITT, Aug 20, 2016
  3. Claptrap
    Claptrap Guest
    Xbox One backward compatibility is not out of the question yet

That would be amazing of them to do. Truly, BC for XBLA games would be a huge deal for them to have. I guess that's why they're being open-minded about future plans for BC; they must know its huge but they may not know if they can actually pull it off nicely.

Claptrap, Aug 20, 2016
  4. pkvas
    pkvas Guest

All I can think of is either you bought it under different gamer tag or it's a different version of the game

pkvas, Aug 20, 2016
  5. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    it should be in you download list on the xbox one if you own it, if it is not there then check under your account on xbox.com

Farscape247, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Farscape247 Win User

it should be in you download list on the xbox one if you own it, if it is not there then check under your account on xbox.com
  7. pkvas Win User

All I can think of is either you bought it under different gamer tag or it's a different version of the game
  8. Burnin TODI Win User

Questions About XBLA

Not sure if this is the place where you can get the info you need...maybe there is a @ID developer page somewhere?
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

Questions About XBLA

A quick search with Bing found
    this
    . ;)
  10. Stryfeno1 Win User

Backwards Compatibility

This is one major reason I'm staying away from Xbone...The lack of BC baffles me. Not only are my discs are not BC but all my Xbla games too? MS dropped the ball on this one. I refuse to buy the Xbone and later down the line get screwed again.
Thema:

1. BC Question About A XBLA Game - Similar Threads - Question XBLA Game

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?: So I’ve had my series s a while now and it was over heating like crazy and I knew it was down to the dust and I be honest my fan was making a weird noise.. so anyway I took all the casing off my...
  4. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  5. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  6. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  7. Xbox Series X booup question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X booup question: Hey guys! My Xbox Series X has stsrted on something wierd, and i dont rly know if it's normal. So i ask here. When i either booting up or restarting my Xbox Series X, so first will the loading...
  8. A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox: I have heard the whole issue of a few Japanese game developers not releasing their games on Xbox, and that makes me disappointed, most notably, Square-Enix neglected to make a port of Final...
  9. question about Xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    question about Xbox insider program: Hello Xbox Insiders team, I have a question.. I recently joined the "xbox insider program" and currently I see 4 options, 2 games to test (public beta) and 2 software to test, and one of them is...
  10. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a