Bc. For black ops 2

Discus and support Bc. For black ops 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep trying to sign download my profile onto my live to play black ops 2 on my Xbox 1. But I keep gettibg a message saying this. "Sorry,Xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WinterStar55347, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Bc. For black ops 2

I keep trying to sign download my profile onto my live to play black ops 2 on my Xbox 1. But I keep gettibg a message saying this. "Sorry,Xbox live profile can't be downloaded roght now. Try again later." "80070525"

Any answers ????

:)

WinterStar55347, Sep 17, 2017
  2. hockyplaya2
    hockyplaya2 Guest
    Black Ops 3 gameplay

If Black Ops 2 gets BC, there is no way I would get this. Which makes me worry that Black Ops 2 will not get BC.
    Bc. For black ops 2 [​IMG]

hockyplaya2, Sep 17, 2017
  3. isturbo1
    isturbo1 Guest
    Black Ops 3 gameplay

why not? black ops and black ops 2 are both from treyarch. im sure 3 will have some improvements.

isturbo1, Sep 17, 2017
  4. Bc. For black ops 2

Hey there WinterStar55347,

Sorry to hear about the issue with playing Black Ops 2 through Backward Compatibility. Let's have you try these steps to clear the Xbox 360 cache on the Xbox One and see if it helps.

• Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.
    (Note: Tapping the Xbox button will open the guide from any other screen on the console.)

• Select Settings.
    • Select All settings.
    • Select System and then select Storage.
    • Select Clear local Xbox 360 storage.
    • Select Yes and restart the console. (This will not affect your cloud saved games or Xbox One games and profiles.)

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Sep 19, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Bc. For black ops 2

Hey there WinterStar55347,

Sorry to hear about the issue with playing Black Ops 2 through Backward Compatibility. Let's have you try these steps to clear the Xbox 360 cache on the Xbox One and see if it helps.

• Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.
    (Note: Tapping the Xbox button will open the guide from any other screen on the console.)

• Select Settings.
    • Select All settings.
    • Select System and then select Storage.
    • Select Clear local Xbox 360 storage.
    • Select Yes and restart the console. (This will not affect your cloud saved games or Xbox One games and profiles.)

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Mogwai Warrior Win User

Black Ops 1 Question.

Just saw an article that states Black Ops should be released as BC before the end of February. We will see.
  7. MrSnrub Win User

I keep getting logged out of Xbox Live playing backwards compatible games but only on the 360 not on the Xbox One.

I am playing Black Ops 2 on the xbox one bc it is backwards compatible. Ive been doing so for like a month and 2 weeks ago it started logging me out of the 360 only. It was working for 2 weeks, i had no issues, didnt change my gamertag or have a different
    profile.
  8. Mogwai Warrior Win User

4 New Xbox One Backwards-Compatible Games Added Today!

I love that MS is giving us some BC games, but at this point it's pretty obvious they are not going to be able to deliver the BC games that people really want or if they do get the games people really want to be BC they don't run as they should. I believe
    this is why they announced Black Ops around 3 months ago, but still hasn't shown up yet. Probably having a hard time getting it to run at it's native 60 FPS. If they can't get Halo Reach running at 30 FPS how do they expect to get Black Ops running at 60 FPS?
  9. Nelomelo Win User

Backwards Compatible Disc Games - Lag Every 15 Minutes

they will do nothing. i cant get any bc disc game and when i do get black ops to work it is a laggy mess even offline
Thema:

Bc. For black ops 2

1. Bc. For black ops 2 - Similar Threads - black ops

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. Black ops 2 series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 series x: Playing black ops 2 on my series x with the disk and I can't play as I am getting pixals flying across my screen. I've tried deleting and reinstalling but nothing seems to work....
  4. Black ops 2 auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) geht nicht

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) geht nicht: [img] Ich kann black ops zwei auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) nicht online spielen, obwohl Ich gute Internet Verbindung habe und obwohl Ich - Im Xbox Live - angemeldet bin. Vorhin war bei mir ein...
  5. Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?

in XboX Insiders
    Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?: Call of duty for free? So I just got a series x. Upgraded from the base Xbox one and I never owned black ops Cold war or vanguard on it but I can download and play them despite it not seeming to...
  6. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  7. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  8. I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...: Anyone else having the same problem as me. I'm on Xbox Series X try playing any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game online and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in...
  9. Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Everytime I try and play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war one my Xbox 1 when I first load up the game it doesn't let me press a to start the game. The only thing that works is completely restarting...
  10. Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!: Hi, as of today my COD black ops cold war will not start, everytime I go to press A to start the game it says I need to purchase it, which I have already done. When I do click purchase to see what...