BBTAG achievement “A VALUABLE VICTORY” being bugged/unlockable for some people

Discus and support BBTAG achievement “A VALUABLE VICTORY” being bugged/unlockable for some people in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve played Blazblue CrossTag battle for about sense day 1 and i have beaten almost all the achievements except My last achievement being “A Valuable... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JustSmallWolf, May 17, 2023.

1. BBTAG achievement “A VALUABLE VICTORY” being bugged/unlockable for some people

I’ve played Blazblue CrossTag battle for about sense day 1 and i have beaten almost all the achievements except My last achievement being “A Valuable Victory” unobtainable even if the user has 100 wins in Ranked battles and still not being able to unlock it, I have won at least 54 Ranked battles and i can’t even earn “A Valuable Victory” and I was wondering if you guys can fix this achievement, it would make my day feel better if it’s fixed

:)

JustSmallWolf, May 17, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you willing to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue with the “A valuable victory” achievement.

May I know if you tried all the possible solutions provided in the next related thread?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. demonizer andy Win User

Achievements not unlocking for Assassin's Creed Valhalla

its a known issue and being worked on, some achievements from valhalla are known to bug out or not unlock as they should, a patch will be released soon enough to correct any missed or untracked achievements.
  4. NOC Keaka Win User

Glitched HALO 4 Achievements

What your experiencing is a bug in Halo 4. Alot of people are having problems with that achievment and many other ones. Some people cant unlock them at all. IF i were you, just be happy your one of the lucky ones and are actually able to unlock the achievment.
  5. matthewiag Win User

[Sovled] Cannot earn achievements for games on Windows 10 / DiagTrack service deleted

Hello

Due to the Achievement Unlocks being server based it might take up to 48 hours to unlock.

When Halo Master Chef Collection first release some achievement taken up to 3 week to unlock.

So with that in mind and people being placed in to lock-down the server are being hammered :(
  6. Itz chibi Win User

My achievements do not want to unlock

well sometimes when you do a achievement it wont unlock ,if you look at the achievement's it will say 100 percent unlocking normally when this happen's it will unlock later... another thing Ive noticed being a achievement hunter is some achievements are
    bugged and that's the developers fault...............apb reloaded >.> has had one broken for a year

another thing is my kids used cheats in games and disabled the achievements but it will normally warn you but i would check what the achievement progress says if its 100 percent unlocking it will unlock sometime in the future even if your not on the xbox
Thema:

1. BBTAG achievement “A VALUABLE VICTORY” being bugged/unlockable for some people - Similar Threads - BBTAG achievement “A

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  4. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  5. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  6. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  7. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  8. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  9. How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account: I've seen a few people in 2018 and 2020 ask questions around being able to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account. My son also has been working off my hotmail...
  10. Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.: The game Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator has been consistently not working with achievements, I have the exact requirement to get the Mediocrity achievement but the game isn't actually giving...