Bayonetta BC Not Working (Error Code 0x8082000c)

Discus and support Bayonetta BC Not Working (Error Code 0x8082000c) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I'm trying to play Bayonetta on my Xbox One, as it should have been added to the BC list back in September, but am receiving the error that this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kenji Rokuro, May 26, 2017.

1. Kenji Rokuro
    Kenji Rokuro Guest

Hi! I'm trying to play Bayonetta on my Xbox One, as it should have been added to the BC list back in September, but am receiving the error that this title isn't available for backwards compatibility. Any help would be appreciated!

:)

Kenji Rokuro, May 26, 2017
  2. Mot Ihcs
    Mot Ihcs Guest
    i wanna install Battlefield 3 from disc, but its not working error code 0X8082000c

Hey ,

i wanna install Battlefield 3 from disc, but its not working error code 0X8082000c

Thx 4 help

Mot Ihcs, May 26, 2017
  3. Mot Ihcs
    Mot Ihcs Guest

Hello, i need help .

any idea ..........

Thx 4 help

Mot Ihcs, May 26, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Kenji Rokuro! Are you in the Preview Program at all? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, May 29, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Kenji Rokuro! Are you in the Preview Program at all? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Nemesis22193 Win User

Fallout New Vegas wont install nor will dlc

still does not work error code 0x8082000c
  7. CJ Kn0wz Ur M0m Win User

Fallout New Vegas wont install nor will dlc

Also getting error code 0x8082000c on both disks.
  8. tkmusic Win User

midnight club los angels issue

Thank you for your reply.

I tried the power supply, but, after all, it does not work.

The error code is 0x8082000c.

Other backward compatible discs can work.

xbox one disk also works.

It is only Midnight Club Los Angeles. Previously it worked.
  9. Noahgriff Win User

Error code 0×8082000c

Thema:

1. Bayonetta BC Not Working (Error Code 0x8082000c) - Similar Threads - Bayonetta Working Error

2. 6000 points Bayonetta/Vanquish Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    6000 points Bayonetta/Vanquish Bundle: Bonjour, Après activation de la carte recompense Bayonetta/Vanquish pour les 6000 points il m'est impossible de les obtenir. Je vois juste la première validation et la deuxième me renvoie sur...
  3. install physical Bayonetta 360 game on a Xbox 1 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    install physical Bayonetta 360 game on a Xbox 1 console: I have a physical Bayonetta 360 game I'm trying to install on to my Xbox 1 console, I keep getting a message to check whether the game is backwards compatible when I click on the install button. I...
  4. Bayonetta, Deals with Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bayonetta, Deals with Gold: Hi, suddenly the game disappeared from list, even having been published and when I look it directly, I see no price reduction on the game What happend? Regards Israel...
  5. Can't play Bayonetta anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Bayonetta anymore?: Over the last few days i've pumped a total of 15 hours into Bayonetta 1. (Downloaded- Not sure if the xbox 360 disc would even be backward compatible, but just to clarify) However, today, I tried...
  6. problems downloading bayonetta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems downloading bayonetta: I am trying to download Bayonetta(360 backwards compatibility) on my xbox one through my xbox live account, it will not let me continue keeps asking for" please add a payment instrument" however,...
  7. I have a problem to buy Bayonetta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem to buy Bayonetta: Bonjour vous. J'ai un souci chaque fois que je veux faire l'achat de Bayonetta sur one (retro-compatible) via le xbla un message me précise "il y a un problème pour le moment, essayer plus...
  8. BAYONETTA not on sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BAYONETTA not on sale: I noticed that BAYONETTA is on sale this week. When I clicked on it to see the price it was still at $19.99. Even though it shows that it should be 50% off. I just wanted to let you know but...
  9. Bayonetta Demo Xbox One backward Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bayonetta Demo Xbox One backward Compatibility: Hi, Just recently Bayonetta was released for xbox one backward compatibility and so i tried to install the demo version just now but it was not appearing on my ready to install section. So i am...
  10. I've been trying to buy Bayonetta on the xbox live store for months, and its just won't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been trying to buy Bayonetta on the xbox live store for months, and its just won't work.: I know my credit card is not the problem and my internet connection is fine. Every time I try to buy it, it simply says "impossible to buy this for the moment, please try again later". Can someone...
Tags: