BAWSAQ and LCN Issues from Assassinations

Discus and support BAWSAQ and LCN Issues from Assassinations in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have read up on how you can make millions of dollars on the market through assassinations. It seems as though I'm not able to make as much money... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SiMMENS, Mar 10, 2014.

  1. SiMMENS
    SiMMENS Guest

    BAWSAQ and LCN Issues from Assassinations


    So I have read up on how you can make millions of dollars on the market through assassinations. It seems as though I'm not able to make as much money as the guides suggest I should be. After the first Lester mission with the Betta Pharm I seem to only
    be able to gain around 50% returns before it stops going up. I have reloaded previous saves and tried to repeat the mission with slight adjustments to try to get it to work (buying the stock before I kill, after the kill, sleeping, not sleeping) but still
    no luck. Eventually I just gave up and sold the stock with 50% returns but now it seems like the competition Bilkington is not wanting to recover after I bought in low, and it just sits at -17%. I have continued the game and played some more missions while
    monitoring the markets but there is little to no fluctuation. Does anyone have a clue whats causing this issue? Was there some sort of patch? I have searched online but can't seem to find any info. One thing I read is that Bawsaq is tied to the Social Club
    so is the fact that I'm connected online keeping the returns from rising to what other people and the guides say they are getting?

    :)
     
    SiMMENS, Mar 10, 2014
    #1
  2. Win7kid
    Win7kid Guest
    Bawsaq share prices not going up or down?

    Bawsaq is for online LCN is for campaign and online i think.
     
    Win7kid, Mar 10, 2014
    #2
  3. BFNESS
    BFNESS Guest
    Bawsaq share prices not going up or down?

    "Bawsaq is for online LCN is for campaign and online i think."

    Bawsaq is for campaign as well. Its been down a few times during the week but you can invest in it and the stocks move. I just got a tip for it on one of the Lester missions and made a killing. I think the company was Vapid.
     
    BFNESS, Mar 10, 2014
    #3
  4. SLASHCANDY8
    SLASHCANDY8 Guest

    BAWSAQ and LCN Issues from Assassinations

    I think I only got 50% on that mission. Don't worry, save the rest until after the story and you can earn about 1.7 billion per character. The are loads of guides online, but you need one that tells you when to invest in Redwood as that one has a 300% ROI
    in it.
     
    SLASHCANDY8, Mar 11, 2014
    #4
  5. SLASHCANDY8 Win User

    BAWSAQ and LCN Issues from Assassinations

    I think I only got 50% on that mission. Don't worry, save the rest until after the story and you can earn about 1.7 billion per character. The are loads of guides online, but you need one that tells you when to invest in Redwood as that one has a 300% ROI
    in it.
  6. Win7kid Win User

    Bawsaq share prices not going up or down?

    Bawsaq is for online LCN is for campaign and online i think.
  7. BFNESS Win User

    Bawsaq share prices not going up or down?

    "Bawsaq is for online LCN is for campaign and online i think."

    Bawsaq is for campaign as well. Its been down a few times during the week but you can invest in it and the stocks move. I just got a tip for it on one of the Lester missions and made a killing. I think the company was Vapid.
  8. Tim Timmy Time Win User

    Is it just me or is the stock market broken?

    LCN is affected by in-game events, such as completing Lester's assassination targets to drive up/down stocks specific to that market. The BAWSAQ is affected by GTA5 players worldwide, and changes based on how everyone else (linked to Social Club) are reacting
    to products in their own game! Ex: Destroying cars made by Maibatsu lowers their stock, just as certain insurance companies go down due to property damage.

    So on that note, could some of you please do something to increase my shares in Pißwasser?
  9. Roc Boy374 Win User

    How to make $100 million GUARANTEED.

    3.) If you're on Social Club, login and throw some money to Ammu Nation and the Insurance Companies on the BAWSAQ market. The more players that play online, the more purchased ammo boxes there are for their guns, the more value generated to the company's
    business=money in your wallet simply from other players online doing stuff.

    Investing in BAWSAQ is a quicker market than the LCN, because it operates on an hourly graph, instead of weekly. The prices can go up and down in seconds for no reason, so save these for directly affected events in the online community. It's just a good
    idea, don't ask why.
Thema:

BAWSAQ and LCN Issues from Assassinations

Loading...
  1. BAWSAQ and LCN Issues from Assassinations - Similar Threads - BAWSAQ LCN Issues

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...