Baught robox with credit card and they aren't showing up. What do it do?

Discus and support Baught robox with credit card and they aren't showing up. What do it do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought robux twice during Christmas for my child through my credit card and its not showing up on her account. I read the help section. It Says wait... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RodericaHill, Jan 9, 2023.

1. RodericaHill
    RodericaHill Guest

Bought robux twice during Christmas for my child through my credit card and its not showing up on her account.

I read the help section. It Says wait until payment finish processing I order for it to show up but the order is complete and yet my daughter still does not have anything showing up on her account.

How can I fix this?

:)

RodericaHill, Jan 9, 2023
  2. ryanrasmussen5 Win User

THEY TOOK MONEY BUT I DIDN'T GET THE GAME

I baught a gta shark card from microsft store and I did not get my money on my game and I do not know what happend
  3. Jedi Princess E Win User

Help: Can't use my MS Points credit to buy games

no, I'm trying to buy directly from the games store on my xbox one, but it does not even show my credit cards (it asks me to add a new card) does not offer me the option of selecting my already registered credit cards or MS points - yet if I look at my account
    on my pc it shows all of this...

so what do I do???
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox live gold disappeared

If there is a credit card bill that is showing the charge but the purchase is not showing up in your order history when you sign in at account.microsoft.com .

The only thing that I can reccomend is to contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and they can do a search with the credit card number used to make the purchase to see if there is any other accounts that the credit card is attached to
    that the charge may have been made on.
  5. Ravenhart07 Win User

Marketplace errors nonstop

My account is unrestricted which makes it so I'm pretty sure it's not any of those that aren't what's going on. And I do have a credit card. It's hooked onto my Xbox so the website doesn't use the same card that your account uses? How would one manually
    enter payment info cause that never even came up on the site
  6. reagandayberg Win User

Wont let me buy xbox live gold

Hi

My gift card isn't working but I have just baught it and it's asking me to use credit cards and it's saying that my xbox live gold is not letting me buy it and is blocking me from buying a month of xbox live gold
Thema:

1. Baught robox with credit card and they aren't showing up. What do it do? - Similar Threads - Baught robox credit

2. What country is the xbox credit card available for

in XboX Insiders
    What country is the xbox credit card available for: I’m currently looking at getting the xbox credit card, but it doesn’t say what country it’s available in and I’m in Australia, witch means 90% of the super cool credit cards like carnival etc I...
  3. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  4. why is there no chat box in-game robox i want to know what my friends are talking about but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is there no chat box in-game robox i want to know what my friends are talking about but...: when me and my friends are playing they always ask why i cant chat and i have to say that im on xbox this is really a problem and i think it should be changed 83e24289-a70d-4383-b560-3e1859e794ab
  5. xbox series s Controller not turning on and doing weird noise when i baught it 2 weeks ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox series s Controller not turning on and doing weird noise when i baught it 2 weeks ago: hi it happened to me twice i had a first controller that came with the console and one day it stoped working and i had to buy another one and.e this moring i was playing apex and i took a brake...
  6. microsoft store took a game that i baught and activated through a code and its not showing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store took a game that i baught and activated through a code and its not showing...: PLEASE i need your help i have done everything i even called the customer support services and they just didnt response i dont think im getting help here at all i activated minecraft thru a game...
  7. cant buy robox for my son ???????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant buy robox for my son ???????: I need lock lifted off my card so I can buy my son stuff on his game for my son, b3868b06-0b2c-4e89-aa68-997e7988160b
  8. I have accidentally baught a wwe 2k17 season pass, but I only wanted to buy a 30.00$ card ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have accidentally baught a wwe 2k17 season pass, but I only wanted to buy a 30.00$ card ...: I have accidnetly baught this wwe 2k17 season pass by mistake as I do not own wwe 2k17 or do I have any intentions of buying this game. I originally wanted a 30$ xbox live gift card that I could...
  9. Baught a Gold membership and it doesnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Baught a Gold membership and it doesnt work: A friend bought a 12 month gold membership at G2A secure. when i enter the code it says that a problem occurred on your side and i must retry? have done so and no success! pls help...
  10. I just baught a xbox 360 and its console banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just baught a xbox 360 and its console banned?: I just baught a xbox 360 from a random person , and when I get home and try to make an account it says its console banned? I dont know whats going on ? is there a way this can be reversed , i hate...