Battletech on XBox Game Pass on PC

Discus and support Battletech on XBox Game Pass on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, when will you fix the bug that no SaveGames are possible to create during Campaign ? The option is always greyed out at any point, so the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TorstenSowinski, Jun 14, 2020.

  1. Battletech on XBox Game Pass on PC


    Hello,

    when will you fix the bug that no SaveGames are possible to create during Campaign ?

    The option is always greyed out at any point, so the Campaign is unplayable right now !

    It's a known issue on the Steam and GOG versions as well and right now many Players

    experience the same issue with the XBox Game Pass Version now.

    :)
     
    TorstenSowinski, Jun 14, 2020
    #1
  2. alexroboticyt Win User

    Battletech on XBox Game Pass on PC

    Hi there,

    Xbox does not publish and/or develop this game, they only have it on their services. You would need to contact the developer. If this is known, wait for the devs to release a hot fix and you should be up and running again!

    Thanks!
  3. CeasedThought Win User

    CAMP OF DUTY FRANCHISE GOING DOWNHILL

    Multiplayer Battletech. And it is now a pfp game online
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

    forgotting games that need a comeback

    Hi, I would love to have a Mechwarrior/ Battletech game. There's something in the making. I'm excited
  5. SL4Y1N6 R34PER Win User

    Original Xbox exclusives that should have a sequel on Xbox One

    does ms still even have the rights to develop games in the battletech universe or even crimson skies series, i ask because of games being developed outside ms.
  6. Kiesey Win User

    Game Pass Family sharing

Thema:

Battletech on XBox Game Pass on PC

Loading...
  1. Battletech on XBox Game Pass on PC - Similar Threads - Battletech Game Pass

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  4. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  5. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  6. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  7. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  8. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  9. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  10. Battletech don't save.

    in XBoX on Windows
    Battletech don't save.: I just got Battletech for Game Pass on PC, played more than 3 hours of the campaign and the game didn't let me save. The option was always greyed out. I thought it could have some kind of...